Min average rating?

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I am not aiming for the 1st overall pick, I will be happy with a pick top 10-15. I will not make the playoffs this season and I just want to make sure that I am above the min. I am at 66.095 at the moment.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
this year top 5 players are same value anyways. But I think Strome will be the men in this draft or Landeskog

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
62 is the number, since we never officially increased. Technically, a warning is supposed to come at 64.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Isn't a responsibility of a GM to ensure cap and min ov is in place.

It is. That said we have fixed measurement points for Cap (the results of which are posted where, by the way?), but OV could theoretically be measured at any point when a "rebuilding" team is looking to make a move, so GMs near the threshold should include an updated OV status calc with trade submissions that see them giving up established assets.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
It is. That said we have fixed measurement points for Cap (the results of which are posted where, by the way?), but OV could theoretically be measured at any point when a "rebuilding" team is looking to make a move, so GMs near the threshold should include an updated OV status calc with trade submissions that see them giving up established assets.

OV is also problematic because they fluctuate based on the MO rating. Losing teams will probably see their average OV drop over the course of the year even if not a single player is moved. Of course, 62 is such a low limit that no team should be cutting it that close. A couple teams could almost ice a farm team with an OV like that.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I taking me as exemple: So I have to keep Jokinen-Drury- cause they help me getting over the 62 overall.... even if they are UFA after this season and I'm rebuilding?.....

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
I taking me as exemple: So I have to keep Jokinen-Drury- cause they help me getting over the 62 overall.... even if they are UFA after this season and I'm rebuilding?.....

You're nowhere near the 62 overall, Alvaro. You've even got a 63 and a 65 sitting in your farm.

Toronto_AGM_Adil

Apr 9, 2006

I just got this done.... took longer since they changed the formatting of the web pages in the new sim again.

any volunteers to check my math before i post?

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
So the third and final cap calculation has now been done, seeing as we're post-deadline, correct?

We should get those up ASAP. Anybody who checks your math, Adil, will probably only know how to check their own roster.

Toronto_AGM_Adil

Apr 9, 2006
So the third and final cap calculation has now been done, seeing as we're post-deadline, correct?

We should get those up ASAP. Anybody who checks your math, Adil, will probably only know how to check their own roster.

I'm posting the calculations on the HFNHL yahoo group right now. The 3rd checkpoint isn't scheduled till the end of the regular season.

Please take a look at these and let me know if you see any errors... again I'm basing these on 9 forwards, 6 defencemen, 2 goalies and top 4 remaining OV players (on the pro or farm teams).

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
I'm posting the calculations on the HFNHL yahoo group right now. The 3rd checkpoint isn't scheduled till the end of the regular season.

Please take a look at these and let me know if you see any errors... again I'm basing these on 9 forwards, 6 defencemen, 2 goalies and top 4 remaining OV players (on the pro or farm teams).

I couldn't find them, either in the regular yahoo group or the admin group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad