[Millions] Cammy wants out?

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Was just about to post this.

Interesting, and my instinct tells me to believe it.

I think both Cammy and Tanguay are gone on the 30th. If they don't want to be here, send them packing.

Gary83*

Kind of disappointed, you could tell Cammy was still engaged, Tanguay had been mailing it in for a long time. Curious to see what kind of return we end up getting for Cammy, I'd be happy with a 5th for Tanguay.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Well, can't blame him. Love the guy but if he doesn't want to be on a rebuilding team then I can't hold that against him. At least he showed some heart down the stretch unlike Tanguay.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
We need to stay somewhat competitive in order to have the casual fans to come in and watch! Unless if Feaster will just pay a bucketload at Free Agency.

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
I think that 1 of Tanguay or Cammy go. Not both. And my guess would be Cammy given he only had a year left on his deal but we would have to take some salary back I'm sure.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Can someone post a link to the actual tweet?

All I see is "IF Cammalleri wants out..." (emphasis mine) and when directly questioned, he replies with a cryptic "that is my understanding"

So we're dealing with at least second hand information (Heard it from a friend who... heard it from a friend who...)

Tough to put too much value into this.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
I'd be happy with a 5th for Tanguay.

Are you serious? That's what we got for a rental Blake Comeau. Tanguay is a top 6 forward with a reasonable caphit who should return at least a 2nd + something nice. More if the Flames take a garbage contract in return.

Unless you meant the 5th overall which is also nuts but I'd be OK with that... :)

And on topic: Cammi should definitely stay over Tanguay IMO.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Can someone post a link to the actual tweet?

All I see is "IF Cammalleri wants out..." (emphasis mine) and when directly questioned, he replies with a cryptic "that is my understanding"

So we're dealing with at least second hand information (Heard it from a friend who... heard it from a friend who...)

Tough to put too much value into this.
Tough to put much value into anything Millions says usually.

I already suspected this due to Cammy's exit interview. This just confirms it for me.

Gary83*

Are you serious? That's what we got for a rental Blake Comeau. Tanguay is a top 6 forward with a reasonable caphit who should return at least a 2nd + something nice. More if the Flames take a garbage contract in return.

Unless you meant the 5th overall which is also nuts but I'd be OK with that... :)

And on topic: Cammi should definitely stay over Tanguay IMO.

Tanguay was an absolute loser this year. So, since you don't fully understand what I'm trying to say, I'd be very happy to get him off the team, that type of crybaby attitude is what the Flames should be working to get away from.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Tanguay was an absolute loser this year. So, since you don't fully understand what I'm trying to say, I'd be very happy to get him off the team, that type of crybaby attitude is what the Flames should be working to get away from.

I can't see why we don't move both, and just sign some FA, we will have a ton of cap space.

Stahlberg, Trade for Havlat ect.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I think we should move Cammalleri to Brooklyn (sounds weird) for El Niño. Seems like a good fit both ways, and Nino plays right wing. The Islanders are competitive right now and should be for a while, so that ought to please Cammy, and Nino Niederreiter wants out because he believes he should be in the NHL.

Rockmorton

Oct 26, 2011
I think we should move Cammalleri to Brooklyn (sounds weird) for El Niño. Seems like a good fit both ways, and Nino plays right wing. The Islanders are competitive right now and should be for a while, so that ought to please Cammy, and Nino Niederreiter wants out because he believes he should be in the NHL.

Cammy & 28 for Nino & 19?

saillias

Sep 6, 2004
Calgary
The responses on the trade & rumors board are more favorable than I expected. I assumed he had insignificant value. Well except for that one guy who wants us to throw in the 6th overall for Kris Letang.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The responses on the trade & rumors board are more favorable than I expected. I assumed he had insignificant value. Well except for that one guy who wants us to throw in the 6th overall for Kris Letang.
Penguins fan. Enough said. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad