Speculation: Miller

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
He was great against Boston and has started great tonight against Pittsburgh. Frankly I think his .911 save percentage is remarkably considering the number of shots he has faced and the quality chances our poor defense regularly gives up. Also I think is 5 on 5 save percentage is like .926. Miller is on his game right now and if any team has the gumption to make a deal for him, I think they are going to be really happy in the playoffs.

thekenneth

Jan 25, 2013
his morale is down and he has off games where a goalie of his calibre should easily save it.

also his contract has a year left after this season and I doubt he resigns, might as well get someone for him, how about koslov??

RattleYourSabre

Jan 12, 2013
his morale is down and he has off games where a goalie of his calibre should easily save it.

also his contract has a year left after this season and I doubt he resigns, might as well get someone for him, how about koslov??

Are you a Sabres fan? Bruins fan? Flames fan? The Iginla in a Boston jersey avatar has me all confused :laugh:

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
He was great against Boston and has started great tonight against Pittsburgh. Frankly I think his .911 save percentage is remarkably considering the number of shots he has faced and the quality chances our poor defense regularly gives up. Also I think is 5 on 5 save percentage is like .926. Miller is on his game right now and if any team has the gumption to make a deal for him, I think they are going to be really happy in the playoffs.

The whole thing with SV % and AA needs to be adjust for the type of goals and shots you get.

PP goals against are decreased in weight while weak goals are heavier weights, deflected shots are decreased, amazing saves are increased.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad