OT: Milestones: Congrats Kirk & Everett Mike!

Neilstrong218

Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations, Kirk, and thank you!
2IEvMC0

2kfXDtv

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Wait, EverettMike is a real person???!!? I thought "he" was some sort of diabolical, algorithmically-produced, web bot programmed with an advanced hypersonic sarcasm and irritation feature. OMG, this changes my whole understanding of the LF!!! I don't know if I'm relieved or terrified to find out he's a real person....!!!

:sarcasm::D:help:

Congrats to both; I've enjoyed your posts for many years.

Reactions: sooshii

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Wait, EverettMike is a real person???!!? I thought "he" was some sort of diabolical, algorithmically-produced, web bot programmed with an advanced hypersonic sarcasm and irritation feature. OMG, this changes my whole understanding of the LF!!! I don't know if I'm relieved or terrified to find out he's a real person....!!!

:sarcasm::D:help:

Congrats to both; I've enjoyed your posts for many years.
I saw some lovely photos of the wedding !

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Congrats to both. Kirk & I have conversed many times here, on Twitter & on the old, old, old email list, and he's always been a good guy who is an invaluable resource for prospects. Thank you for serving us for so many years. I've been hoping to cross paths IRL, but our local team exited the USHL right before he began extensively scouting - and later working in - the league.

EverettMike - the wedding day is the start of something great. Congrats.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Congrats to Kirk - Kyle Woodlief said Kirk will be at the draft

Best of luck in his second career

Big congrats to Mike and his beautiful bride

Well that’s great news

Here’s to the health happiness and good fortune to all

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Congrats guys!

Shoulda been an HF table the at the wedding. so sad. :)

Reactions: Ladyfan

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Kirk - Welcome to the ranks of us retired military. If you get up Nashua way, look me up.
Kirk, I also welcome you to the ranks of the retired miltary (30 yrs/Army). Best of luck to Mike and his bride as well. I wish all three of you great happiness in whatever lies ahead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad