Podcast (Audio) Milbury on Spittin Chiclets

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
Interesting interview with Mike milbury on Spittin and Chiclets podcast. It’s about two hours and 15 minutes into the podcast.

He talks for about an hour and a half mostly about his Bruins time “, but he gets into his isles stories, some of the stuff we already know about like him wanting Jason Allison for scatchard plus, and some new info like him getting bad advice from Bill Parcels

At one point it sounded like he was going to discuss Todd Betuzzi, but the story got cut (at least that is what it sounded like to me).

Love him or hare him the guy is a real good storyteller.

Reactions: periferal

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I just got to the beginning of his interview before work today, I'll catch the rest of it over the next couple days.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
John Spano was a saint compared to Milbury.

If I had a shoe I’d beat him over the head with it.

b0e8e267-65c9-4ec0-a3c0-ea3c260a996c_text.gif

MYIslanders

Oct 4, 2014
As a kid, I didn’t know what hatred was until I saw what he did to my Islanders. I feel about him very much the way Ray Tinkle’s mom felt about Dan Marino.

Reactions: MattMartin

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Milbury was awful-there's no getting around that. But he did have the worst owners to work under (Wang was the best he worked for and he put together mediocre teams under him). Basically he was terrible but I think people focus all of their attention on him when there's other people who share the blame as well.

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad