Speculation: Milano-Johansen/Kane-Toews

Mikey09

Mar 28, 2013
Bratislava
Can Columbus have future couple like these two? "the winning couple"? And maybe Rychel on second wing would be great. Isn't a great combination of skills, speed and tough? I think, this three will be awesome if they ll play together.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I would think that is a big hope of the team. With a second line of Rychel-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand we would definitely be set if they all pan out. Long way to go but we can always hope.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
That's a hell of a stretch comparison but I think they'll be good in their own right.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
yep.. that is a stretch

That's a hell of a stretch comparison but I think they'll be good in their own right.

Hoping they have that kind of chemistry, but admittedly it is pretty rare - Kane & Toews don't even play on the same line most of the time.. but when they do/ or on the power play they are deadly

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
I'm still waiting to see if the Fritsche-Brule-Picard line breaks through.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
I think it's safe to say that Milano is still 2 - 3 years away before even playing a game in the NHL. RJ will be what, 24-25? Anyways, the best combo I hope to see this year is Jenner centering a 4th line with Rychel and Calvert. That could be our future 3rd line when Milano makes the team.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
88.gif

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Jenner-RyJo-Horton
Milano-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Rychel-Dubi-Dano
Foligno-Letetsu-Atkinson

....few years from something like this. In a perfect world where every prospect becomes what they project to be. :)

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
these type of threads should be labeled, "Fan Fiction" not "speculation". Speculation, is based on some subtance.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Jenner-RyJo-Horton
Rychel-Dubi-Dano
Foligno-Letetsu-Atkinson

....few years from something like this. In a perfect world where every prospect becomes what they project to be. :)

Paying 5.8million for a 30yo 3rd line center only makes sense if the cap is 80+

IHeartZherdev*

seriously, 30 year olds are terrible at sports. Hopefully we can find a dance partners for Horton, Wiz, Jack and Foligno in the next year or two before they get too long in the tooth

Last edited by a moderator:

IHeartZherdev*

Jenner-RyJo-Horton
Rychel-Dubi-Dano
Foligno-Letetsu-Atkinson

Where's Anisimov? Typical...;)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Doesn't matter what the 3rd line center makes if you have talents such as Johansen and Wennberg ahead of him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad