Transfer: 2019 Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If they want an equivalent from Guendouzi at CB, they should take a look at Jeremy Gelin (Rennes).

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
The last thread is (1) about a closed window, (2) over the page limit, and (3) devolving into a Messi v. Ronaldo argument (when the world's best player is actually Matteo Guendouzi), so I made a new one.

Time for Arsenal to sign a CB and become a world powerhouse again.

This thread will now devolve in a "Why Bale is the best player in the World" argument.

My one and only argument: He is my favorite player.

/thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Evilo

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
But there was no point in keeping it going. So we should just drop it forever and forget about it and move on to transfer rumors.

This would make me cry:

This would make me happy:

If he doesn't go to Roma , I hope he chooses AC Milan.... not Inter.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I saw a Ramsey to Milan rumor again today (honestly forget the source). If they could get Rabiot and Ramsey together in a midfield 3, then that would be a huge step in the right direction for them.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Ramsey to Milan? haha , that isn't going to happen.

Don't get me wrong, he's a solid player, but British players don't go to Serie A. Not anymore. And if they did, it would be to Inter. I don't think there's a single English/British player in the league.

And to be fair, I think the same can be said about the other big leagues in Europe. I know Germany has a few younger English players on loan , but that's about it. And Bale at Madrid , obviously.

He's staying in England 100% , imo.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I really don’t think Martial is leaving. I know all the rumors but I just don’t see it.

I was certain he was gone this past summer, and was proven wrong , so it's certainly possible.

But if Mourinho is there, I really can't see why he'd want to stay.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
@hatterson you might be right actually I do remember Laporte playing for city although he was playing in Europa not CL. So, not 100% sure. Either way if Juve's plan was to win the CL but are going to sell Dybala in January LMFAO. Allegri is a complete moron.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Cavani is never out of position because he runs 90 minutes.

Had to respond to that.
Cavani is in and out of position for 90 minutes; he's clueless and likes to track back so he tends to get lost on the pitch.

I was certain Martial was gone and then suddenly there’s rumors of him negotiating a 5 year extension. So I have no idea what to believe.
Lol, footballers. :facepalm:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Cavani is in and out of position for 90 minutes; he's clueless and likes to track back so he tends to get lost on the pitch.

Lol, footballers. :facepalm:

My dude you have said some far out things on here before but this is just hilarious. I mean Im no Cavani fan. I detest 9's who miss sitters especially at a good rate, however you're way way off here. Cavani's movement and work rate is his bread and butter. You can piss on other aspects of his game no problem but with the amount of chances he gets (and misses) it is down to his smart movement and knowing where to go to get these chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad