Milan Lucic vs Dalton Prout 11/3/17

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Every fight I've seen of Lucic, no one has been able to tie up his right hand - he rarely if ever switches hands, so unless you can trade with him, those jackhammer rights are unstoppable.

This is how you do it Colton Orr-style:

Lame Staley

Nov 3, 2017
Every fight I've seen of Lucic, no one has been able to tie up his right hand - he rarely if ever switches hands, so unless you can trade with him, those jackhammer rights are unstoppable.

Orr was a monster I think Milan was only 20 then. I digress. I love watching Lucic's fights. Such a powerful puncher with superior strength. Milan scored afterward something Orr did... a couple of times in his career?

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Yeah I'm surprised Prout's head is still attached!! Hopefully he can continue on with his career after such a traumatic incident. That said, they are now 2-2.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Looch wins on points but I think that's pretty much it

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Clear win, Lucic.

Both are tough as nails though. Prout is an underrated fighter, and always has been. How we haven't seen Reaves/Lucic yet is beyond me.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Clear win, Lucic.

Both are tough as nails though. Prout is an underrated fighter, and always has been. How we haven't seen Reaves/Lucic yet is beyond me.

Based on seeing them play since Looch has been on the Oilers, I think that they have a great deal of respect for each other and don't want to get after it unless there's a damn good reason to. That would be an epic scrap though.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Yeah I'm surprised Prout's head is still attached!! Hopefully he can continue on with his career after such a traumatic incident. That said, they are now 2-2.

Quote when people like you post this fight, when Looch obviously wasn't ready. He then beat Prout twice after this. Also who is Prout? Bottom defender ? Lucic has a mega deal and a cup.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Quote when people like you post this fight, when Looch obviously wasn't ready. He then beat Prout twice after this. Also who is Prout? Bottom defender ? Lucic has a mega deal and a cup.

Easy Milan.

Next time you wanna walk a guy down in an intimidating fashion with your stick gone, maybe you should be "ready" for that guy to respond and/or defend himself.

I'd put money on Prout over you if you guys ever scrap again. Mega deal, cup, or not.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Easy Milan.

Next time you wanna walk a guy down in an intimidating fashion with your stick gone, maybe you should be "ready" for that guy to respond and/or defend himself.

I'd put money on Prout over you if you guys ever scrap again. Mega deal, cup, or not.
Lucic will still be in the NHL, Prout... Probably not. That said, I'd take that bet.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It wouldn't have been the walk in the park for Laraque that people think. Laraque is an overpowering fighter, but honestly, he was never really a dangerous guy.

weinsink

Feb 8, 2018

Hows orr doing living in the basement with the curtains closed these days..the guy has been knocked out cold more then anyone else in the nhl.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->