Milan Lucic over/under 5 goals

Will Milan Lucic get 5 Goals?

• Total voters

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Will this be the most one sided trade of the summer/year? Looking like it so far.

Reactions: North Cole

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Most likely a slight over.

Get him on the ice when there is an empty net. You’ll never see Milan skate faster than when there is an empty net at the other end of the rink.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
I think under. I don't think the flames will give him enough unearned ice time to accrue 5 goals.
He hit his totals the last few years with a lot of un-merited PP time and time on the top lines. On the flames he will ride the pine, or eat popcorn upstairs.
I don't think Calgary is bad enough that he sees enough ice.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
I think under. I don't think the flames will give him enough unearned ice time to accrue 5 goals.
He hit his totals the last few years with a lot of un-merited PP time and time on the top lines. On the flames he will ride the pine, or eat popcorn upstairs.
I don't think Calgary is bad enough that he sees enough ice.

He's definitely getting quite of bit of unearned time so far, but I can't imagine that continues indefinitely

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Bad thread, probably gonna be locked. I said over.

It's not a bad thread, it's a bad player. You may question OP's motives, but the actual question is debatable.

Anyways, I say 5 exactly. It takes until the dying seconds of the last game, Lucic beats the clock to score on an empty net. The bench erupts, fans break down in tears, Lucic takes a lap around the ice to the tune of the Rocky theme.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
The way " The real Steal " James Neal has started im starting to wonder if Lucic will have as many penalty minutes as Neal's final goal tally.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I think he will because much like James Neal he is going to be force fed undeserved minutes so he won't get there on his skill and ability but because he will have enough opportunities created by others to get there.

In reality it should be an easy under as this guy shouldn't see another minute of ice time for the Flames based on how terrible he is but that's not how NHL teams work so he will continue to be given minutes and PP2 time even though he doesn't deserve it at all.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
It's not a bad thread, it's a bad player. You may question OP's motives, but the actual question is debatable.

Anyways, I say 5 exactly. It takes until the dying seconds of the last game, Lucic beats the clock to score on an empty net. The bench erupts, fans break down in tears, Lucic takes a lap around the ice to the tune of the Rocky theme.

I agree the question is within the realm of possibility, but having been active in the neal 4 goal game thread, this thread came up now for a reason. Could have been asked anytime in the last few months, now it's questionable timing at best.

It's a chicken and egg situation with us Oiler fans. We get dumped on because we suck and the franchise does dumb things, so we feel slighted. Then when something remotely positive happens (like this trade), we tend to get overly in people's faces about it. Then people get in our faces the next time the franchise makes a mistake to show us up and take us down a notch. On and on, until the end of time I'm sure.

Probably true for most fanbases, but at some point all this gloating is gonna backfire on us. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until the conversations from the neal thread carry over into here. Unless this gets closed for being a lopsided thread.

Reactions: IlikeEich
Jan 29, 2009
Edmonton/Calgary
I agree the question is within the realm of possibility, but having been active in the neal 4 goal game thread, this thread came up now for a reason. Could have been asked anytime in the last few months, now it's questionable timing at best.

It's a chicken and egg situation with us Oiler fans. We get dumped on because we suck and the franchise does dumb things, so we feel slighted. Then when something remotely positive happens (like this trade), we tend to get overly in people's faces about it. Then people get in our faces the next time the franchise makes a mistake to show us up and take us down a notch. On and on, until the end of time I'm sure.

Probably true for most fanbases, but at some point all this gloating is gonna backfire on us.

Probably by January when you guys are out of the playoff picture :) The Neal thing is the cycle of life on HF though.. and each fan base does stuff similar like when we came first in the West last year and got wrecked in the first round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad