Milan Lucic and Wacey Rabbit

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
you sure arent wasting any time tonight mikethompson;)

isnt wacey rabbit that fast guy??

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
haha yah i got keep up i have been out the last while not able to do anything, yah wacey is the fast guy he just had 4 goals last night in game 2 of the western conference final against P.G

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
haha yah i got keep up i have been out the last while not able to do anything, yah wacey is the fast guy he just had 4 goals last night in game 2 of the western conference final against P.G

ok. lol. i cant give you any opinions. i have never seen any of them play. just heard he is fast as hell. im having a pretty hard time keeping up myself right now:)

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
well i hope we have some boston bruins fans around here they should be proud off these two guys, yah wacey won the faster skater award at the TPC when it was at vancover.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
Personally I didn't even think Rabbit was anything amazing last night. One of the quietest 4 goal performances ever.. if that makes any sense

BostonPC

Bleed Black & Gold
Dec 3, 2005
Woburn, MA
What you guys think of these two, I am a giants season ticket holder so i am obviously biased and become over protective of the giants, but what do you guys think of these two.

I am probably biased also, since both are Boston Bruins prospects.

I am most excited about Lucic. He has a strong physical side to his game, but can also score goals, something we need here is Boston. I hope to see him in the AHL next year (Providence), and can't wait until he gets the call up to Boston.

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
lucic cant go to the AHL cause he is not old enough yet, Yah Lucic had almost 20 fights this year fought guys like(Aaron Boogaard yes he is Dereks brother and Matt Kassian the toughest S.O.B in the CHL. He can shot the puck but he drives to the net very very well. O yah he can also hit;) .

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
lucic cant go to the AHL cause he is not old enough yet, Yah Lucic had almost 20 fights this year fought guys like(Aaron Boogaard yes he is Dereks brother and Matt Kassian the toughest S.O.B in the CHL. He can shot the puck but he drives to the net very very well. O yah he can also hit;) .

As a Bruins fan, I don't even want Lucic in the AHL next year. Let him spend another year in Juniors where he will be expected to lead the team in scoring. It is so important that he develop his offensive skills so that he can be valuable for more than just his fighting.

orcatown

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Watched Lucic all year and believe me skating is an issue. OK stright ahead but slow laterally. Very heavy footed.

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
haha good question, Lucic is a north south player he takes puck from around his own blueline and then will bowl someone over around center and then turn on the jets and drive to the net. Lucic is going to be a great power forward some time, he can fight, defiently can hit, and can score.

baydrake

gutless performance
Jul 13, 2006
isnt wacey rabbit that fast guy??

... Rabbit? Fast?

Wacey before:
rabbitlogo.jpg

Wacey after:
vw_fast.jpg

4 goal game against Setoguchi & P.G. very nice... he un-pimped zeir autoz.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->