Trade: [MIL/SAC] Bogdanovic deal is dead, Bucks lose 2022 2nd

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I know nothing about basketball. Is this ok for the Kings? Divincenzo seems he has potential but other Kings fans on another board is making this out be a not so great trade.

Personally I would have kept Bogdanovic and tried to trade Hield instead.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Exactly what Bucks need. Good get.

Shit return for Sacramento.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
New year, new gm, same stupid bullshit. Looks like another shitty rebuild ahead.

Neither Ilyasova or whatever the PF's name is will even be on the roster opening night. This is basically a downgrade a SG just to keep Butty Hield happy.

30-52 if they're lucky. 30-52 minutes of my viewing time this season if they're luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Another move by Horst and Lasry to show Giannis they actually aren't cheap and want to field a top team.

Talk about going "all in"

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Not sure why SAC does this at all. I understand moving Bogdonovic in some ways but can’t understand that return.

Great day for Milwaukee. Right now that roster is the best in the East imo

Reactions: Joliet Jake

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
At this rate the Kings are going to break that playoff drought record, they are a year away from tying the record.

Which leads to this, at what point does Fox request a trade?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Really good trade for the Bucks. This is another upgrade over what they had and they didn't have to give up a lot to get him like they did with the Holiday trade. Divincenzo actually isn't bad and he could continue developing into a nice player for the Kings but I'd rather have Bogdan.

Doing a sign and trade hard caps the Bucks so there won't be much depth unless they can find good players for the minimum.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I'm confused. They agreed to a sign and trade a few days before free agency begins and now Bogdan apparently isn't on board?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
It does reek of tampering, so I can see why...

The guy is a RFA. The FA market wasn't opened yet.

Ultimately Bog Bog is probably trying to squeeze more $ out of the Bucks.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It does reek of tampering, so I can see why...

The guy is a RFA. The FA market wasn't opened yet.

Ultimately Bog Bog is probably trying to squeeze more $ out of the Bucks.

That's possible. This could also just be a way to avoid backlash for agreeing to the deal in advance and they'll just complete it once free agency opens. We'll find out soon enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->