Player Discussion Mikko Koivu (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Brodin, Oates, Yeo, Koivu. Of course, you're smart enough to understand the words "might be". Correct?
So... Certain people may have had a problem...nothing that has been proven that I recall... And you go with that.
And yes... I know might be... It's still a ridiculous statement to make without proof.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
So... Certain people may have had a problem...nothing that has been proven that I recall... And you go with that.
And yes... I know might be... It's still a ridiculous statement to make without proof.
It's ridiculous to say that Parise might not be the most liked guy in the locker room because he has a tendancy to piss teammates off? Yeah, that makes sense.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
It's ridiculous to say that Parise might not be the most liked guy in the locker room because he has a tendancy to piss teammates off? Yeah, that makes sense.
You've never gotten into an argument with a friend or family member before?
Parise is an intense competitor... Those people can rub others the wrong way at times... Doesn't mean or even come close to mean that he isn't liked in the room. It's a massive stretch to extrapolate certain incidents into an overall dislike.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Then how are you even in the conversation? Educate yourself
I can argue a premise without needing to remember specific incidents... As I did above.
Likely these incidents were nothing anyway if they aren't memorable.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Well, it's probably not a good idea to name an unpopular player as captain.
Sure. You know who Parise reminds me of? Jonathan Toews. I’d bet money certain players on the Blackhawks don’t like him cause he’s on the player’s asses all the damn time.

HwT

Mar 9, 2017
Finland
Koivu with 4+12=16 in 18 games. I know it's still early in the season, but the people in this thread who were ready slit their own wrists over Koivu's decline and the remaining cap hit (5,5 mil with 1½ years remaining) are starting to look mighty silly.

Reactions: THE JAM

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
He has definitely been worth his contract so far this season. As silly as this sentence is, if he keeps scoring like he is, he may win the Selke finally!

Reactions: THE JAM

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Koivu with 4+12=16 in 18 games. I know it's still early in the season, but the people in this thread who were ready slit their own wrists over Koivu's decline and the remaining cap hit (5,5 mil with 1½ years remaining) are starting to look mighty silly.
Koivu is the one who looks silly, playing like a teenager out there! Have some dignity and act your age!

Reactions: FVM and ThatGuy22

WildNorway

Jan 13, 2017
Old finnish man, soon on a mobility scooter, outplays 20 year olds, i love the Skipper.

Hopefully he will get some silverware soon, wich he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad