Mikkel Boedker called up

Metalownall

Oct 8, 2008
Quebec city
Boedker has just been called up from San Antonio.. I wonder how he will do with the big club and how wlon he will stay? I think he was doing pretty decent in AHL with almost a ppg, if he puts something like .5ppg I'd be very happy for him..

What type of player you guys think he will become? How many point pe season, any good comparisons??

usernam*

Don't know much about him, though I've always liked him. I hope he stays he for the rest of his career.

The Fuhr*

Picture a Maxim Afinogenov that was committed to playing D... that's the type of player I think Boedker can be.

20G 60Pts, great D, game breaking speed... maybe a couple 70 point seasons at his peak.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
He was called up already earlier this year too and didn't stick for long if I'm not mistaken.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Didn't notice him much tonight, though to be fair I wasn't looking for him.

Must have missed the beaut of a pass through Phanuef to korp to bury it top cheese.

Kids got amazing hands and speed. Above par shot and is learning the defensive game as he progresses. His main attribute is his speed and his ability to dangle. When the kid has confidence he can tear the world apart. Gonna be a stud when he gets a full time shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->