mikkel bodker

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
does anyone know anything about this guy. what kind of player is he. what is he's potential. and how high could he go in the 08 draft.

A very speedy player. Bödker accelerates extremely well. He has good technical skills and often likes to challenge the defenseman. Has a decent shot, but needs to improve his goal scoring IMO, cause he is that type of player that is expected to score goals. A quite spectacular and offensive mindes player. Is on the short side at about 5'10. At this point, I do not see Bödker being picked in the top rounds, but I would not be surprised if he goes in the 4-6th rounds. A lot can and will happen before draft day, though.

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
Like predatore says.. amazing skater with great acceleration and technique, but has big problems with his goalscoring and finishing off his beautiful attacks. Last season he looked like he was going to score some dreamgoals.. but had very disappointing finishing abilitites.. His stickhandling is amazing and he can do really nice moves 1v1 against defensman... but as long as he doesn´t have a good shot nor the ability to put the puck in the net.. i see him developing more into a great twoway-player in the future. His very smooth skating and stickhandling will probably get him drafted... but not that high.. depends of course how he does this season.

mikael99

Feb 14, 2007
What a change a year brings... now he is an almost sure 1 rounder, even top10.

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005

Wow, I was reading and didn't think to look at the date on the posts... I was about to tell Predatore he was off his rocker. :naughty:

You're right, he's really rocketed up since then.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg

And he wasn't last season?
eek13.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad