Mikhail Stefanovich

kostitsyn1489

Jun 18, 2006
Louiseville, Quebec
He's late 89 so he'll be eligible only next year, but at U20 he got more point then Sergei Kostitsyn. In 2nd U-18 division he's been the best player(Yeah the team there arent great...) and help his team promoting to play against the best.

Stefanovich is already quite big at 6'2 203 and well he really played great at the U-20 and he's probably the yearly good belarus player. It looks like every year one from this small country get drafted and start impressing, Kostitsyns Grabovski Voloshenko.

I've never seen him play but he looks pretty good. Is he first round material? 2nd, 3rd? later? Does he suck? What is his upside? Where is he ranked for 08 if he is?

Maybe only Timmins saw him and he'll make him the steal of the draft next year!:naughty:

To make it short... Is he any kind of good?

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
He's late 89 so he'll be eligible only next year, but at U20 he got more point then Sergei Kostitsyn. In 2nd U-18 division he's been the best player(Yeah the team there arent great...) and help his team promoting to play against the best.

Stefanovich is already quite big at 6'2 203 and well he really played great at the U-20 and he's probably the yearly good belarus player. It looks like every year one from this small country get drafted and start impressing, Kostitsyns Grabovski Voloshenko.

I've never seen him play but he looks pretty good. Is he first round material? 2nd, 3rd? later? Does he suck? What is his upside? Where is he ranked for 08 if he is?

Maybe only Timmins saw him and he'll make him the steal of the draft next year!:naughty:

To make it short... Is he any kind of good?

Little correction: Voloshenko was born there, but [plays for Russia.

kostitsyn1489

Jun 18, 2006
Louiseville, Quebec
Ah I didnt know... Yeah this stupid rule who almost forces plyer outside russia but in "URSS" to change his nationality for Russia if they want to play in U18 or U20 and most player in RSL...

Anyway... is there anybody here who knows him?:P

henri2014

Jul 30, 2005
i hope he flies under the radar like sergei kost did because he from belarus. We know the habs arent scared of those guy and i hope we can get him in the later rounds.

Seeing how our other belarussian prospect are doing i wouldnt mind having another in the ranks

I would also like to know some stuff about him, he seems like an intriguing prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->