• Mikhail Sergachev

Votes: 53 25.0%
  • Charlie McAvoy

Votes: 159 75.0%

• Total voters

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So - as a prospect and young NHLer - I am over the moon with Sergachev's performance to date. But man - some of y'all need to pump on the brakes a bit. He's getting easy minutes and a long leash right now. Yes he is doing fantastically well in his role, but he's being put in a position to succeed.

Before we start anointing him let's see how he does as his responsibility increases.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
I've watched a lot of Serg and I can't get over his defensive deficiencies. This on is Charlie McAvoy easily.

Reactions: Lays

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
McAvoy AINEC.
Serg doesn’t impress me, his defense and IQ need work although he’s a beast offensively
I see him as a future offensive 3D
McAvoy is the all around package

Reactions: The S5

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
The idea that 50 people voted Serg should be astonishing, but this is HF

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
McAvoy is a level above Serg in the Neutral and Defensive Zone play right now. Their close in offensive zone play and as point getters. This has to be McAvoy right now.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Even then it was clearly one sided.

a 14th overall selection making his NHL debut 1 year after his draft year vs a 9th overall selection making his NHL debut 1 year after his draft year, and you're telling me before each player's NHL debut the majority of people should have sided with the 14th overall pick?

Well I can tell you for a fact that a lot of people here don't follow prospects all that much until they make the NHL. I didn't actually vote on the poll, but if I had I would have voted Sergachev in October

And even if you're right. He's winning this poll by 74%. So not sure what the problem is

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad