Player Discussion: Mikhail Sergachev - Part 2

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
serge played well last night, but you can just see that he's still young. watching him try to body radulov and just bouncing off of him is indicative of someone that needs to fill out more and learn how to play physical.

this series is huge for his development.

I don't know. I think we saw enough in the regular season to show that he's pretty filled out. Might have just been an angle or balance thing last night. His strength was a key factor in his regular season success.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Hi guys and Gals! How’s Sergachev been playing in your opinion? Go Tampa Go!

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Praise

U0uEbDa.png
Lmfao! Fantastic! Can I use this as my avatar?

Reactions: Master P

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Hi guys and Gals! How’s Sergachev been playing in your opinion? Go Tampa Go!

In the absolute ? Fine. Relative to his age ? Amazing. I'll say it again, I see a lot of Chris Pronger in his game, by 25 when adding muscles, he could be lethal. The most promising Tampa young player IMO.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
I keep hearing that the LA Kings want to offer sheet Sergachev
From where? I honestly think Sergachev probably wouldn't sign an offer sheet. He appears to have a good relationship on the Lightning with the Russian players like Kucherov and Vasilevskiy. He also really likes being mentored by Hedman

Edit: Just saw your source.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
He's a great target for other teams. He needs to be our #1 priority this offseason, he has grown so much during the playoffs.

Reactions: Todd1a

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
From where? I honestly think Sergachev probably wouldn't sign an offer sheet. He appears to have a good relationship on the Lightning with the Russian players like Kucherov and Vasilevskiy. He also really likes being mentored by Hedman

Edit: Just saw your source.

I googled it because on nhl radio the guy that runs the 4th period kept driving that home that the kings should offersheet him. If they did 8 years 6.5 per year the Lightning probably could match but probably would need to trade killorn and cirell. I love cirell but sergachev has to be a bigger priority to sign then cirell. Or forward prospects are much better then our defenseman prospects.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
If the kings called Brisebois and offered the number 2 pick in the nhl 2020 draft for sergachev would you guys accept?

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
I googled it because on nhl radio the guy that runs the 4th period kept driving that home that the kings should offersheet him. If they did 8 years 6.5 per year the Lightning probably could match but probably would need to trade killorn and cirell. I love cirell but sergachev has to be a bigger priority to sign then cirell. Or forward prospects are much better then our defenseman prospects.
I think Cirelli will be the offer sheet target, his 4th place finish in the Selke voting also really raises his price.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
What would be the ask from Ottawa for Sergachev and Johnson as a package to clear cap?

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
If the kings called Brisebois and offered the number 2 pick in the nhl 2020 draft for sergachev would you guys accept?

Nope. Make them offer 8.5 million thus a boatload of draft picks crippling them. It might make sense, but Serge knows his first UFA contract will be monsterous. And we can pay it by then. He'll do something similar to Point, IMHO.

Reactions: Todd1a

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->