Rumor: Mikhail Mescheryakov says he'd like to play for the Leafs

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
My wife goes to this manicurist, she just moved from d-t, says she was doing nails of 3 wives of hockey players. She knows nothing about them, but said 2 Nikitas and Alexei.

Nikita Soshkinov
Alexei Marchenko
Nikita Korostelev? (Seems young to be married)
Nikita Zaitsev (married for sure)

Interesting lol.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
The more important part of the quote everybody skipped:

"Although it won't matter <which team I play for> when the time comes".

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Because it doesn't take a genius to figure what that means regarding his status as a 19 year old hockey player.

Yes, he would have to go through 1 more entry draft unclaimed first before he officially became a UFA, unless he was invited to an NHL camp this year and signed before this year began as one of those rare exceptions to the entry draft rule.

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Leafs turning the organization into a bit of a Russian haven. Very couchy organization with the best of everything, plus a solid Russian population in the city. Makes sense if they start to flock here and could make for a great pipeline for the Leafs.

i'd rather have more canadians, i want to win multiple stanley cups and while i don't give two poops about where a player comes from the odds are far better of winning with the bulk of a team being canadian guys.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
i'd rather have more canadians, i want to win multiple stanley cups and while i don't give two poops about where a player comes from the odds are far better of winning with the bulk of a team being canadian guys.
:facepalm:
No chances of winning aren't better if you have Canadians on the team.

leafsfan1234

Jun 18, 2016
All the Good ol' Russian boys coming to Toronto while the good ol' Ontario boys stay in America unless we overpay them by 3+ mil per year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad