Confirmed with Link: Mikhail Grigorenko signs with CBJ (1 year, 1.2M)

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Grigorenko played in CSKA, so I'm not suprised his play. Nikitin and Yushkevich are coaches who don't abide dawdles. And he was one of the best players of CSKA.

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
He scored on a tap in, cut throught crease and tapped in a puck that had gotten behind Vasilevskiy. Grigs has played well. In the right position, great passes and now he has scored. I like his play so far.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
He had a chance at top 6 but he was playing with underwhelming PLD and that line was not the best to put it lightly , maybe he needs another chance with Laine or Bjork

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
He had a chance at top 6 but he was playing with underwhelming PLD and that line was not the best to put it lightly , maybe he needs another chance with Laine or Bjork
Doesnt matter if one of your linemates mail it in his compete in things like board battles is very weak. Offensively hes skilled but there is a lot of room for improvement

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Doesnt matter if one of your linemates mail it in his compete in things like board battles is very weak. Offensively hes skilled but there is a lot of room for improvement
That’s why I think he will be more usable in top 6 than bottom 6, hopefully he will click with other guys. Imagine two wingers - Laine is 6’5, Grigs is 6’3

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
That’s why I think he will be more usable in top 6 than bottom six, hopefully he will click with other guys. Imagine two wingers - Laine is 6’5, Grigs is 6’3
I dont fall in love with height, especially if you dont use it to your advantage. If Grigs takes that step it would be huge for the team and himself personally

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Not saying you're wrong but I didn't notice that with Grigorenko.
I dont see puck hound when I watch him. I also think when new players play for Torts and especially without a camp they think too much and we havent seen his or Domi's best yet. I dont think hes been bad but I believe he is capable of a lot more

Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad