Mikhail Grabovsky and Andrei Kostitsyn

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Grabovsky has been one of the most impressive players in this tournament.

Superstar potential no doubt.

It's a treat to watch him play, he's got some very nice moves.

Montreal fans are lucky to have him in their system.

Hensta

May 10, 2005
Kuusamo,Finland
Grabovsky = Afinogenov in 2 years. Very good player indeed. I like very much! Should be regular player in Montreal. Lucky you!

Muscle Bob

Aug 7, 2005
Russia
www.russianhockeyfans.com
I think you shouldnt hurry up with rating Grabovsky.. On 2005 WC he played nice too, but played not so good for Dynamo.. Dunno, or he plays for national team with doubbled energy, or Dynamo isn't his team..

First Line

There’s something about Marty
Aug 21, 2002
Muscle Bob said:
I think you shouldnt hurry up with rating Grabovsky.. On 2005 WC he played nice too, but played not so good for Dynamo.. Dunno, or he plays for national team with doubbled energy, or Dynamo isn't his team..

From the Habs board.

MMX said:
Not to mention the fact that Dinamo was marred with financial problems. Players haven't been receiving salary for what, 5 months? Hard to keep motivation to play under these circumstances.

Shouldn't be an excuse but still.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
3 Goals 1 Assist for Grabovsky today giving him 5 Goals 3 Assists in 5 games. Kostitsyn had 3 Assists today giving him 1 Goal and 4 Assists in 4 games. These 2 Habs prospects are shining...can`t wait to see Grabovsky next year in the rookie camp..should be awesome!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Muscle Bob said:

He played in the All Stars this year and was 3rd on Dynamo in scoring. I only got to see him play twice for Dynamo and he looked fine. Granted the team had a huge goal scoring slump for a while there where they seemed to have a hard time scoring more then 1 goal, and the money problems had to effect the entire team, but from an outsiders view he seems to have done ok this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad