Mike Weber-Windsor Spitfires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NANDOAL

Aug 3, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
This may be a dumb topic, but I'm fairly new to most hockey stuff until recently I've become very interested again. I'm inquiring about any info on Mike Weber who I think plays for the Windsor Spitfires. Mike's little brother was one of my caddies this summer. How good is Mike Weber? When is able to be drafted? Thanks a bunch.

SpItFiReZ

Jan 4, 2004
Position: Defense
Shots: Left
Height: 6.2
Weight: 199
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Birth Date: December 16, 1987
NHL Status: Available in 2006
Acquired: Spits 4th round selection, 56th overall in 2003

3rd yr in the league.

SpItFiReZ

Jan 4, 2004
Well he's been in the OHL for 3 yrs now and this is draft yr. So yeah he has to have something....where he's ranked? not sure when rankings are out.

stmikes76

Nov 25, 2004
He is good, real good! Great skater and a mainstay on the PP. He will be drafted and I reckon with his size and ability he will be a top 50 pick. I really like him and have been impressed with him every time I have seen him. He has NHL written all over him and you can quote me!

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
I DO know that he was very cheap even when we were younger, though that's acceptable now. But he and his father were booted from the Beaver County Badgers hockey program when were no more than squirts... just a tidbit of pretty much useless info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad