Recalled/Assigned: Mike Sislo

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Possibly a paper transaction to reward Sislo a bit, since the Roadrunners don't play until the 10th.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Damn. Is it because of their performance? I mean they got two wins, but I think they’ve been playing better lately :/
Watching these guys in the arena is a lot different from watching them on TV. They are playing stupid. I've yet to meet a stupid NHL pro, so I blame this on very poor coaching. I see the whole sheet and notice that the Coyotes players still, still tend to get lost on a 200 foot slab of ice. I've seen two average games, one against Carolina and one at Washington. In both of those games, we gave up a ton of primo chances that the other teams weren't able to convert.

Notice on the TV when a player is late on a check or to cover a player, or late to a point on the ice in the offensive zone. Watching the game at the arena I note these players not knowing where to go at the start of any given sequence.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Reassigned to Tucson today. We must be right on the bottom of the cap floor if juggling salary like this is necessary to avoid penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->