Mike Ribeiro Scores 700th Career Point (Mod Warning in Post 37)

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
My opinion of Mike doesn't just come from pretending to be injured a decade ago (Which was humiliating), but from what I know of him since as well. Give me a break with the apologetics

holyprime

Oct 5, 2010
Comparison between Ovechkin and Stalin, because one is a russian and the other was georgian :help:

Congrats to Ribeiro tough, its one thing to fight personal demons, but another with the added adversary of being a public figure. Probably the bigger acomplishment for him than the 700 points (which is no small feat either).

Chukcha

Aug 24, 2011
mongolian steppes
I miss Ribs on the caps. He was an absolutely ideal fit for us. The only season we have had the true second line was 12/13 when he has turned T-bro into a 35-40G sniper.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Grats Mike. Wish we never gave you away for a dude that his most notable contribution for the Habs was a creepy picture.

That was still a good pic.

And Ribeiro would have burned fast had he stayed in Montreal. Sad but true. Management back then didn't care about helping guys with their problems.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
That was still a good pic.

And Ribeiro would have burned fast had he stayed in Montreal. Sad but true. Management back then didn't care about helping guys with their problems.
Ribeiro, Higgins, Komisarek, the Kostitsyns... man you're so right. So much wasted talent.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
This thread is to discuss a milestone reached in a player's career. If you don't like the guy, fine, but at least keep it on topic. Discussion of diving or off-ice issues is not on topic, nor is debating whether or not a comparison to Charles Manson is fair. Simply put, if you don't like him and can't talk about the topic, leave and ignore the thread. There will be no further warnings, only thread bans and infractions for derailing a thread.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
This guy has outstanding talent. One can wonder how much better his career could have been if hadn't spent years on heavy drugs, alcohol and cigarettes. With the right dedication and training, he'd probably have an extra 200 pts right now. The Habs really messed up by letting him go. We still don't have a premier center right now lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->