Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
jonah-hill-gif.gif

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Only downer is we'll be hated by Columbus fans for awhile, or at least when Reilly plays them.

On the plus side, this now forces Chicago to their Plan B to climbing out of Cap Hell. Reilly would have worked perfectly for them to add a young, affordable asset on their blue line. I'm sure they'll be gifted with some other trade that Bowman is able to pull out of his bum, but at least they can't have Reilly!!!

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Only downer is we'll be hated by Columbus fans for awhile, or at least when Reilly plays them.

On the plus side, this now forces Chicago to their Plan B to climbing out of Cap Hell. Reilly would have worked perfectly for them to add a young, affordable asset on their blue line. I'm sure they'll be gifted with some other trade that Bowman is able to pull out of his bum, but at least they can't have Reilly!!!
May they crash and burn in cap hell :cheers:
Sweet. Can't complain about free assets, even if he doesn't turn out great.

Exactly! Gopher fans will be happy at least :laugh:

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
It's good news for Michael Paliotta and Stephen Johns and Tevor van Riemsdyk among other Hawks prospects who had good college careers and could possibly make the NHL squad now. I'm sure that's part of the reason that Reilly didn't choose Chicago.

Not sure he's a great fit for the Wild, but certainly makes trading Spurgeon less of an awful idea. I like what I've seen from Reilly, I think he needs AHL time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->