Mike Reilly won't sign with CBJ

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Why are we still talking about this ******? Time to move on, the Jackets are bigger then one kid who did not want to be here.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Hope the cake gave him the runs, that will make a nice memory for when Jenner is coming in on the forecheck about to blast him

I'd imagine this will be his reaction. And it's an accurate rendition of Jenner aggressively coming after someone.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
This thread....
boombox.jpg

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio

The Iowa Wild are pretty brutal. Those numbers are going to continue to plummet.

I mean, I guess the lure of staying in Minnesota his whole life is cool and all that (although he's in Iowa right now, so how's that working out?), but I still don't understand his decision.

There is zero doubt in my mind that he would have been able to play for the Jackets in March/April if he signed and he would have had a prime chance to cement a position here for this year. They would have likely cut ties with Cody had he signed here.

Oh well, water under the bridge - it's his life, not mine.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
+/- of Iowa's defensemen:

Zach Palmquist +4
Joe Finley +1
Maxime Fortunus -2
Dylan Labbe -2
Gustav Olofsson -11
Tyson Strachan -17
Mike Reilly -21

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Whats sad is that guy was promised a spot on our blueline last March, and likely still would be there today if he signed last year.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Whats sad is that guy was promised a spot on our blueline last March, and likely still would be there today if he signed last year.

With the minus 21 he's got going in the AHL it would seem that he would fit quite well on the CBJ blue line contingent.:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->