WEEI Mike Milbury on the Bruins pathetic performance in Carolina

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
no-goal-nope.gif

Guy is like a hungry vulture with this club. Cant wait to declare them dead and feast.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Not a fan of Milbury, but hard to disagree with the majority of what he says in this interview.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

Wait he's a regular on WEEI? Wow things have really fallen off there lol. From like '04 to '09 I listened to WEEI everyday working with my dad and it was great. Sad to see they're scraping the bottom of the hack barrel to find talent.

Reactions: Alicat

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
“Tiddlywinks”
“Let’s not put Rask in the HOF”
“Marchand is nearing the end of his career”.

Clown- content.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I have very little respect for Milbury.
The first part of the year, I think he was angling for Cassidy's job.
Moreover, to me he has a very clear divide in his personality. On the one hand, you have the intelligent Colgate grad and player rep who helped expose Eagleson and worked well with people as a broadcaster. On the other, you have the arrogant lunkhead who fights people over hockey parent stuff. He who insists that he almost took out Lambert in the too many men on the ice game and said we will not lose the physical advantage to the 90 Oilers. Lambert did play and your tough guy bravado looks bad and never makes a difference in any situation. The 90 oilers were much deeper, but you had a good- and fairly deep-team, so how about some actual adjustments.

Last edited:

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
He doesn’t bother me. Hey, the ask and he responds. He’s not all wrong in what he says. We just know his history and the mess he made in Long Island.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
CLown station, clown show, clown guest

WEEI and Mike Milbury are a perfect match. All then need now is some Jeremy Roenick.

Reactions: ON3M4N

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad