Mike Matheson receiving Death Threats

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
Unfortunate that the minority of Canucks fans really ruins that team's reputation.

lJ1O1zc.jpg

This is the dog fyi. Florida has a small fanbase, but no one targeted Domi. Hopefully Petterson is fine but this is ridiculous now.

Look at that cute little guy...:heart:

As an avid dog lover myself, it takes a special kind of POS to utter death threats towards someone's pet. I hope MM goes down the list one by one and sue their f***ing asses for everything they own...which can't be that much as they're probably all dirt poor lowlifes or pre-adolescents. Make an example out of these shitstains of society!

Dr Black

Oct 31, 2015

As an avid dog lover myself, it takes a special kind of POS to utter death threats towards someone's pet. I hope MM goes down the list one by one and sue their ****ing asses for everything they own...which can't be that much as they're probably all dirt poor lowlifes or pre-adolescents. Make an example out of these ****stains of society!
I think getting a knock on the door by the police, then having the cops remind these keyboard tough guys that they are not as anonymous as they think, should suffice.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
When everyone here calls a player throwing a borderline hit a "piece of ****" I'd like them to remember that this is what actual **** human beings are like.

Reactions: Flamesss

Pocket Hercules

Jun 19, 2008
York Region
I think getting a knock on the door by the police, then having the cops remind these keyboard tough guys that they are not as anonymous as they think, should suffice.

Maybe I was a tad too extreme with the suing...but a stern talking to/slap on the wrist type of punishment? Yeah, I really hope it's a little more severe than that.

sexydonut

May 12, 2009

As an avid dog lover myself, it takes a special kind of POS to utter death threats towards someone's pet. I hope MM goes down the list one by one and sue their ****ing asses for everything they own...which can't be that much as they're probably all dirt poor lowlifes or pre-adolescents. Make an example out of these ****stains of society!
Sure, sue a bunch of Internet loud mouth wanna be murderers/terrorists? These online idiots pervade League of Legends to NHL 18. You could go after them, but there are infinite numbers and often plausible deniability.

How about Mike Matheson actually playing hockey without going WWE? If he had kept his cool, he wouldn't have injured an opposing star in front of a live TV audience.

His "apology" was lame too. Easy to do that when you have already done the deed and have become a target. It sounded like a prisoner suddenly discovering the gospel and achieving salvation.

Pocket Hercules

Jun 19, 2008
York Region
Sure, sue a bunch of Internet loud mouth wanna be murderers/terrorists? These online idiots pervade League of Legends to NHL 18. You could go after them, but there are infinite numbers and often plausible deniability.

How about Mike Matheson actually playing hockey without going WWE? If he had kept his cool, he wouldn't have injured an opposing star in front of a live TV audience.

His "apology" was lame too. Easy to do that when you have already done the deed and have become a target. It sounded like a prisoner suddenly discovering the gospel and achieving salvation.

CamBarkerFan disagrees.

Reactions: sexydonut

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005

Wow, now this place is victim blaming Matheson.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
Disappointed but not surprised because Literally every fan base has a collection of vocal morons.

Like Rangers fans giving death threats to Burrows, Bruins fans sending racial tweets to Joel Ward...etc

So while I really do hate this & think the fans who did it deserve to be back handed:

Don’t try to make this out like Canuck fans are the ONLY ones who do this. Because you’re wrong, all fan bases have vocal morons online.

His dog is f***ing adorable too! Like WTF?!?

/rant

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They severly damaged their own city because they lost a hockey game. This isn't exactly surprising.

That hit was nothing to send a death threat over lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->