Mike Keenan

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Everyone *****es about how stubborn Torts is.

Iron Mike is on a whole other level.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
lol @ Keenan.

We finally did it right for once in 80+ years and built a great team in 1994, and he single-handedly dismantled it, and then left.

Of all the black marks on the Rangers franchise, of all the guys that have come here and failed, Keenan is the worst.

I'd rather finish 30th in the league than win a Cup with Keenan.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
lol @ Keenan.

We finally did it right for once in 80+ years and built a great team in 1994, and he single-handedly dismantled it, and then left.

Of all the black marks on the Rangers franchise, of all the guys that have come here and failed, Keenan is the worst.

I'd rather finish 30th in the league than win a Cup with Keenan.

Keenan dismantled it? Wasn't that Neil Smith who traded for all those rentals?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Keenan dismantled it? Wasn't that Neil Smith who traded for all those rentals?

All of whom just happened to be Mike Keenan's former players. That was all his doing. He used us to win a Cup with his friends and then left. I'd rather Denis Potvin coach the team than Keenan.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Keenan. Hahahahaha

Joke.

I honestly do not know who I'd rather behind the bench. I'd rather Torts just try something different.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
All of whom just happened to be Mike Keenan's former players. That was all his doing. He used us to win a Cup with his friends and then left. I'd rather Denis Potvin coach the team than Keenan.

I could careless if he uses us if he brings another cup

tjs252

Feb 10, 2007
Look at the smoldering mess he left in Florida. Keenan is completely out of touch with how to succeed in the new NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad