Mike Green likely to miss start of the season (fatigue) MOD WARNING Post 42

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Typically a gastroenterologist will oversee management for hepatitis.

One would hope a treatment plan is not needed, otherwise this in not a short term recovery.

K2MyEverest

Nov 27, 2010
Montreal
Hey guys ! 3 questions.

1 - Who do you see replacing Mike Green? Cholowski or Hronek?
2- And do you think any of them will stick to the club for the whole year?
3- Who's better offensively between the two of them?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Hey guys ! 3 questions.

1 - Who do you see replacing Mike Green? Cholowski or Hronek?
Sulak and/or Saarijärvi

2- And do you think any of them will stick to the club for the whole year?
At least not Cholo or Hronek. At very high probability both will see time in AHL.

3- Who's better offensively between the two of them?
I could imagine Cholowski in general, game transition, passing etc. Hronek has better shot.

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
this is why you don't make fun of people for common ailments before even knowing the whole story. it will just make you look like an ass in the end.

Anyways this is a serious blow to the wings defensive corps that was already close to the bottom. Hopefully some of the kids can take advantage of the roster spot
It’s a huge blow, and certainly unfortunate for Green, but this is actually a blessing in disguise for the franchise. Helps alleviate the log jam so our younger, higher potential, players can get their feet wet

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
It’s a huge blow, and certainly unfortunate for Green, but this is actually a blessing in disguise for the franchise. Helps alleviate the log jam so our younger, higher potential, players can get their feet wet

Plus it'll practically ensure a bottom 3 finish if Green is out 2+ months. We were probably bottom 5 with him.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Meh we were going to be thin on defense anyway. There was always going to be injury and room. Green is the one guy I really didn't want to go down. It's important for our young forwards to have someone back there with experience and can move the puck up ice.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Meh we were going to be thin on defense anyway. There was always going to be injury and room. Green is the one guy I really didn't want to go down. It's important for our young forwards to have someone back there with experience and can move the puck up ice.

I can agree with that. But at the same time, eventually one of these kids has to be ready to replace him in that role. It’s been a long time coming, so hopefully this opens up the door for someone like Hronek who can play on the PP and produce points.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I hope Green can get healthy for his sake. I'm still not optimistic for his play the first month or so. This is when he should have really been ramping up to hit the ground running. Now, he's gonna be several weeks behind and it'll be rough.

More importantly, he is getting over it though.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Goes to show knee-jerk speculation over a person's health (without a diagnosis) is silly.
Yes, but so is turning that erroneous speculation into a dead horse to be beaten, so let's move forward, focusing on a recovery for Green, and the progress of the kids in his absence.

This board has already collected enough post mortem equines. :deadhorse

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Skipped pages 2-3 but some posters are going to feel real dumb blasting him for fatigue when its actually a known medical issue when its chronic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad