Mike Francessa of WFAN's NHL Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
The Laural and Hardy of NY radio should just keep their mouth shut when it comes to hockey. They have said in the past that they don't like the sport and just know nothing about it. :mad:

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
#66 said:
The Laural and Hardy of NY radio should just keep their mouth shut when it comes to hockey. They have said in the past that they don't like the sport and just know nothing about it. :mad:

It isnt their best topic no, but I still happen to be a big fan of theirs and respect their thoughts. Mike Francessa is a smart guy, despite the fat jokes and jealous haters.

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
Mike Francesa: Well Dog, what's your take on the NHL lockout?

Mad Dog: Well Mike, this reminds me of the baseball lockou....baseball? I love baseball! Let's talk baseball some more. It's not enough to talk baseball 24/7!! I want more baseball!!

MF: Where are those pizzas I ordered??!!

MD: On the line now, we have Brian Leetch with us. Brian, how are you today?

BL: Doing great, guys.

MD: Brian, the question on everyone's mind here at the WFAN is...what do you think of baseball?

BL: Huh?! :dunno:

Pizza Delivery Guy: Who ordered the ten large pizzas with sausage and extra cheese?

MF: Jesus, it's about f***ing time!!!

BL: Weren't we supposed to talk hockey? :banghead:

MD: Hockey? Hockey??!! We can't talk hockey!! There's bigger news happening!! Didn't you hear that Randy Johnson has jockitch??!!

MF: BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
jratelle19 said:
Mike Francesa: Well Dog, what's your take on the NHL lockout?

Mad Dog: Well Mike, this reminds me of the baseball lockou....baseball? I love baseball! Let's talk baseball some more. It's not enough to talk baseball 24/7!! I want more baseball!!

MF: Where are those pizzas I ordered??!!

MD: On the line now, we have Brian Leetch with us. Brian, how are you today?

BL: Doing great, guys.

MD: Brian, the question on everyone's mind here at the WFAN is...what do you think of baseball?

BL: Huh?! :dunno:

Pizza Delivery Guy: Who ordered the ten large pizzas with sausage and extra cheese?

MF: Jesus, it's about f***ing time!!!

BL: Weren't we supposed to talk hockey? :banghead:

MD: Hockey? Hockey??!! We can't talk hockey!! There's bigger news happening!! Didn't you hear that Randy Johnson has jockitch??!!

MF: BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Grow the **** up. I'm 16 years old and I have more respect than you and everyone elses stupid fat jokes on Francessa.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
jratelle19 said:
Take it easy, son. :lol:

Didn't mean to make fun of your dad.

Typical responce. Lets see. your 40 and your bashing a guy for being overweight? Nice use of the word "Son" when you feel wrong and as small as an ant.

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
Listen, Mr. Maturity, maybe once you tend to your first erection, you'll relax and learn to laugh at life a bit more. Until then, I'll make fun of whatever I feel like. Got it?

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
jratelle19 said:
Listen, Mr. Maturity, maybe once you tend to your first erection, you'll relax and learn to laugh at life a bit more. Until then, I'll make fun of whatever I feel like. Got it?

Its not about me being mature, its about the lack there of on your part. First erection? I'm 16, not 12. Theres a difference called going through puberty.

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
I think you've been walking around with that hardon for awhile now. Go tend to it and stop telling me what I can and can't make fun of. Run along, son.

Reactions: Ceremony

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
jratelle19 said:
I think you've been walking around with that hardon for awhile now. Go tend to it and stop telling me what I can and can't make fun of. Run along, son.

I'm not TELLING you anything. You can do whatever you want, but its quite disrespectful on your part. I think your the one who deserves the "son" tag.

two out of three*

jratelle19 said:

:lol:

two out of three*

[Fire Sather] said:
Considering your the same age as me, you can run along too, according to him.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself but show my appreciation for jratelle19's humor.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
jratelle19 said:
Nah, unlike you, I'm sure "Ties" has gotten laid by now. :handclap:

All the power to him. I guess you've ran out of things to say. :lol Enough of this now, we're both making ourselves look like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->