Mike Francesa Appreciation Thread

Sep 19, 2008
Dhw8hUpWAAASQwL.jpg:large

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Great show from Baaaah-A this afternoon, Mike. Love the app. Did Benigno valet pahk your Escalade? I'll hang up and listen,

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Look, when it comes down to it, this app is the only one you need. Okay? The only one. There just aren’t any apps out there that can compete with the Mike’s On app. Believe me. Talk to whoever you wanna talk to. Bill Parcells, Joe Torre, they’ll tell you. Okay. I know they’ll tell you because I’ve heard them say it. Two great winners I know, they both will tell you.

Here’s the Mink Man.

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
Look, when it comes down to it, this app is the only one you need. Okay? The only one. There just aren’t any apps out there that can compete with the Mike’s On app. Believe me. Talk to whoever you wanna talk to. Bill Parcells, Joe Torre, they’ll tell you. Okay. I know they’ll tell you because I’ve heard them say it. Two great winners I know, they both will tell you.

Here’s the Mink Man.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
also, imo, a major difference between podcasts and sports talk radio.

podcasts are far more informal, and often deviate into personal tangents and other life-relevant content. sports talk is just a bunch of fat alcoholics trying to spit hot takes that nobody gives a f*** about.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
also, imo, a major difference between podcasts and sports talk radio.

podcasts are far more informal, and often deviate into personal tangents and other life-relevant content. sports talk is just a bunch of fat alcoholics trying to spit hot takes that nobody gives a **** about.
Bro your connection is slow, this isn't the nineties

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->