Mike Fisher quietly having himself a season

BurghThang

Dec 14, 2013
He already won the lottery with Carrie Underwood...this is just gravy....

Carrie's knocked up....Fisher is scoring again...hmmm....

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
This is the best I've seen Fisher play in years, absolute beast.

Agreed.
Took no time at all to adjust back to game speed after being out all training camp and first couple months of the season.
Guys a warrior.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
He has been so up and down that while it is nice to see, it won't mean much overall unless he remains at this level game-in-game out and into the playoffs and next season.

redmosquito

Jun 9, 2013
NC/ME
There were rumors of him retiring after this season last summer, surely that's not the case anymore, right?

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
There were rumors of him retiring after this season last summer, surely that's not the case anymore, right?

Really depends on what he and his wife decide I guess. I thought part of why he was going to retire is so that should could focus on her career more but I might be wrong.

tampa pred

Jul 8, 2014

I don't think so. The last that rumor on the subject (a couple of months ago) was that he was looking forward to start negotiating an extension.

If Poile has a weakness, it is that he doesn't like to talk contracts during the season. He really needs to extend Ribs and Fisher now instead of waiting until the offseason!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad