Mike Babcock

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
The mans made so much money in his coaching career while coaching team Canada (greatest of all time teams) and those stacked Red Wing teams (one of the best teams post salary cap) and has been gifted a insane roster in Toronto. Lifes easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devonator

Xanner

Aug 2, 2009
I think he will keep getting chances but the minute he loses a series against a team that they are favourites against, i think that then, the leafs and babcock will "part ways"

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
I think it does reflect on the coach when complete nobodies are allowed to cross the blue line when 1 on 4.

Somebody throw a goddamn hip check.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Leafs looked good, and competed really hard. They were up against a very good team with equal talent, and mucho playoff experience. A tweak or two to the lineup and they are ready for a Cup run. Oh, and Kadri...that arse missing games might've been the difference between winning and losing this series.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Keep him. I like seeing Toronto out in the 1st-Round.

A team that had 48 total points only 2 seasons ago has won a Playoff series before the Leafs did.

Reactions: Devonator

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
The mans made so much money in his coaching career while coaching team Canada (greatest of all time teams) and those stacked Red Wing teams (greatest of all time teams) and has been gifted a insane roster in Toronto. Lifes easy.
The Wings teams he coached were far from the greatest of all time.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
The Wings teams he coached were far from the greatest of all time.

Okay fine, one of the greatest since the post salary cap world

Still probably made over 70 million dollars over his career when he retires. Hes made it out of the first round once since 2012

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad