Recalled/Assigned: Mike Angelidis called up

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So someone's not playing tonight. Paquette or Palat? (In Paquette's case, I wonder if the coaching staff will be extra cautious, considering last game/post-game comments.)

Awesome to see Angelidis get his moment though.

pedis

brochefs
Mar 14, 2014
mars
this guy is a beauty i never understand why guys like this never get a chance in the nhl, coming from a leaf fan i'll be rooting for you guys come playoff time hopefully the injuries subside and you guy's go all the way!

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
If pinch came to shove, I actually would like to see him replace Morrow next season. Guy has earned it in my mind. Scrapper, kind of slow but is getting fourth line minutes anyway. Solid defensively and knows how to be effective. I'll never mistake him for a Kucherov or a Tyler Johnson out there, but for a fourth liner I do believe there is much worse options out there. That also he is a leader, which is something I do think the team could use.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Angelidis is needed in Syracuse more than in TB. Once the injured players come back and Boyle is slotted back in that 4th line center role...Angelidis will go back to Syracuse. He is crucial providing leadership for our prospects down there. There really is no spot for Angelidis - only as a call-up option on 4th line. Stammer/Johnson/Filppula/Boyle/Paquette/Namestnikov all ahead of him. The one kid I would have loved to see is Richard. Kid is doing great in Syracuse. Richard will probably get his cup of coffee next year rather than Angelidis. I do hope Angelidis signs a great AHL contract and retires as one of the best captains Syracuse ever had.

pedis

brochefs
Mar 14, 2014
mars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad