Rumor: Mikael Granlund Drawing Interest (NSH, others unnamed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
You wouldn't like winning a trade in a massive way? Oh ok.
Involving means there are more components in it than just Fiala and Tolvanen. For my defense, I was supposed to write that I'm not sure I like it with what needs to be added.

Fiala for Granlund can't be far apart in value. While Granlund is better, Fiala is four years younger and could probably be bridged for some cost controlled points for few years. Still RFA after the bridge.

Tolvanen for Zucker on the other hand needs some more adding. 1st + Pitlick perhaps when considering the difference in Fiala and Granlund. Maybe another pick. You didn't need d prospects right?

We'd empty our pockets (for forwards at least), which is why I didn't like the idea at first, but if we could extend Granlund, we'd be set for our current window. That means 4-5 years from now.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Involving means there are more components in it than just Fiala and Tolvanen. For my defense, I was supposed to write that I'm not sure I like it with what needs to be added.

Fiala for Granlund can't be far apart in value. While Granlund is better, Fiala is four years younger and could probably be bridged for some cost controlled points for few years. Still RFA after the bridge.

Tolvanen for Zucker on the other hand needs some more adding. 1st + Pitlick perhaps when considering the difference in Fiala and Granlund. Maybe another pick. You didn't need d prospects right?

We'd empty our pockets (for forwards at least), which is why I didn't like the idea at first, but if we could extend Granlund, we'd be set for our current window. That means 4-5 years from now.

If it happened, aside from not being happy about it generally, I definitely wouldn't be happy if there wasn't any conditional stuff included based on Granlund re-signing. And stuff that would hurt a little bit too.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017

Fiala and Granlund are miles apart IMO

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'll get the van!
Is it decked out with carpet?:yo:

In general, though, I don't see the point of trading Granlund unless it's an obvious win. I put him in the same tier as Brodin that regard. Staal, has to go, and maybe Zucker.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
You can be a seller @TDL even if you're currently holding a wild card spot.
You can trade away a part of your core in its´ prime.
You can trade with a divisional rival.
You can sell low.
And you can do business with your former employer.

You can.

You do all this at the same time in one move and you're running for the idiot of the year. With some considerable cojones I give you that.

Reactions: _Del_

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Would put Necas on the table for Granlund.
Would have to think long and hard about it.

Granlund, for all that his last two months have been less than awesome, is on pace for 64pts. I usually roll my eyes when i see "on pace for", but he had 67 and 69 pts. in the two years previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad