Rumor: Mikael Granlund Drawing Interest (NSH, others unnamed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Granlund? If Minny moves him, it'll be a mistake IMO.

Although he's been sputtering lately, he drives their O; just as valuable as Schwartz is to the Blues.
Sounds like you haven't been watching STL this year.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

It’s promising that Russo thinks it’s possibly both Fiala and Tolvanen.

Not even remotely thrilled that Hartman could replace Tolvanen though. Better be a 1st coming back if it’s Fiala+Hartman

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
If we're trading Fiala, we have a gap in left wing. While we're at it, make it Zucker + Granlund and involve both, Fiala and Tolvanen?

Zucker - Turris - Granlund

I'm not sure if I like, tho.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
If we're trading Fiala, we have a gap in left wing. While we're at it, make it Zucker + Granlund and involve both, Fiala and Tolvanen?

Poile would win GM of the Year if he made that trade, and Fenton would be unceremoniously dumped.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

It’s going to take a lot more than just Fiala and Tolvanen to get both Zucker and Granlund

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
This has the potential to be an absolute disaster for Wild. Fenton is gonna Rask Fiala and keep destroying the Wild organisation.

Could easily see Fiala and Hartman for Granlund. Even if it was Tolvanen or they added some picks there, it would be still be awful for the Wild.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
This has the potential to be an absolute disaster for Wild. Fenton is gonna Rask Fiala and keep destroying the Wild organisation.

Could easily see Fiala and Hartman for Granlund. Even if it was Tolvanen or they added some picks there, it would be still be awful for the Wild.
Poile's revenge sent to Liarpold after the year he made him firesale his players. :sarcasm:

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Holy shit Nashville would be all over that if true

On paper they would be by far the best team in the west

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Might be, but I am not sold on the kid after watching his KHL stint last year.

I d rather get Pulju for chump change and keep Granlund.

Who says Pulju is available for chump change to the Wild?

Further, Pulju is absolute trash so no thanks.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009

You wouldn't like winning a trade in a massive way? Oh ok.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
Who says Pulju is available for chump change to the Wild?

Further, Pulju is absolute trash so no thanks.

Less trash than Tolvanen. You just haven't seen Tolvanen in action... Also Pulju's price can't be that high anymore and will be far cheaper when he is leaving to KHL this summer. AHL not the option and he is never going to be a player in EDM.

nstarjim

Jul 5, 2018
I hope we don't trade granny to Nashville for the garbage being offered, Move him out of the central.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad