Value of: Mika Zibanejad

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
I don’t get where the notion of him being a “two-way” forward comes from. He’s been a poor defensive centre for his entire career, he was on the sens and continues to be so on the rangers .

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
I don’t get where the notion of him being a “two-way” forward comes from. He’s been a poor defensive centre for his entire career, he was on the sens and continues to be so on the rangers .

This simply isn't true. He's been the most reliable defensive center on the team for the 3rd straight season now

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
The Rangers are not selling low on Zibanejad

I didn't read the first page but have to believe I'm not the first to post this

He isn't going anywhere unless someone makes a stupid offer for him

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Calgary would seem like a good fit...

Bennett, Pelletier, Zary for Zibanejad (50% retained)

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
There's no way the Rangers move Zibanejad at his all time low value. If he is suffering from covid effects then the Rags definitely know that and will hold on to him. Hopefully the covid effects aren't permanent lung scarring.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
The only way Zibs would be dealt is for Eichel, or to the 3rd team in a deal for the Rangers to get Eichel.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rangers aren’t trading Zibanejad unless a potential 1C or current 1C is coming back the other way.

Save your time if your suggestion doesn’t include that coming the Rangers way.

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
There's no way the Rangers move Zibanejad at his all time low value. If he is suffering from covid effects then the Rags definitely know that and will hold on to him. Hopefully the covid effects aren't permanent lung scarring.
this is not true.
rangers bought him for less, than he is worth right now.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
Alright fair enough, his value is at its lowest in years. Either way it would be absolutely moronic to trade him for pennies on the dollar. Way better bet to hold.
just wanted to make clear, that his value hasn't tanked that low. recency bias and overreaction are way to frequent on this board.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Calgary would seem like a good fit...

Bennett, Pelletier, Zary for Zibanejad (50% retained)

If the Flames added a 1st on the condition they made the POs. If not, then we get the 2022 1st top 5 protected. If its top 5, we get unconditional 1st in 2023

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
If the Flames added a 1st on the condition they made the POs. If not, then we get the 2022 1st top 5 protected. If its top 5, we get unconditional 1st in 2023
i am not sure, if it is allowed to protect a pick for more than 1 draft year. to my knowledge you can only protect the pick for one year. the second year is unprotected.
therefore i would love to see my team to acquire top31 protected 2021 first round picks. i wouldn't mind one bit, if they roll unprotected to the next draft.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He is not a bad defensive center. He isn’t going to win a Selke but I don’t think he is a minus defender out there either. He isn’t great on Faceoffs though, but no one on the Rangers is so maybe that’s salvageable

Reactions: One Winged Angel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->