Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad

Metranger

May 22, 2015
Yeah I'm redundant. But since I started posting about the Zibby C.H. jersey, they went from full size runs down to one size. So, I'm happy to have helped.
------------
Just picked up from FedEx my hand stitched Zibenajad home jersey from Cool Hockey.

I was reading on Reddit that C.H's quality control is sometimes suspect but I looked the jersey over and they nailed it. Letters and numbers aligned perfectly. They even left a small thread dangling from one of the sleeve numbers to let me know they really hand stitched it.

Just to let you know in case you were on the fence with Cool Hockey's jerseys.​

yrrebbor

Jan 21, 2014
New York, NY
dw5w3jjoy1n41.png

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The NHL finally found a way to defend him this year, suspend play.
That's funny, yet not funny. Now we ALL will never know if he would have gotten his 50. Maybe by some miracle the season will eventually resume. Initially I said he wouldn't (get 50) then changed my mind to yes. If the season starts again, how could we possibly expect he would pick up where he left off? Then again with Mika you never know. Layoff might rejuvenate a "should be" exhausted player. He does freaking EVERYTHING but play goal.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Dont know why so many hate on the Liberty jersey.....I love this version, everything is so in sync to the sleeves.
Just not quite thrilled with that shade of red. Too much orange in it. Should be more reddish.

I love the white Liberty, just not a fan of the navy version. This lighter shade of blue is nice

Reactions: LeetchisGod

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
That's funny, yet not funny. Now we ALL will never know if he would have gotten his 50. Maybe by some miracle the season will eventually resume. Initially I said he wouldn't (get 50) then changed my mind to yes. If the season starts again, how could we possibly expect he would pick up where he left off? Then again with Mika you never know. Layoff might rejuvenate a "should be" exhausted player. He does freaking EVERYTHING but play goal.

That and we potentially missed out on Panarin definitely hitting 100 points.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Went to my local pizza place a few hours ago, went inside, looked to my right and there was Mika two feet in front of me. Didn’t greet him out of respect but I regret it badly so I’m gonna camp outside ’till he comes by next time lol
Gotta get a proper social distancing selfie with him.

Reactions: STHLM

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I love the white Liberty, just not a fan of the navy version. This lighter shade of blue is nice
i thought the white liberty was horrible, it looks like a practice jersey. The blue ones were fine but the blue was too dark. I like this version. Same shade of blue as our regulars but with the Liberty logo and different striping. Not sure what they will do about the pants though, you can't have them red if the bottom of the jersey is red like that.

Fisticuffer

Mar 14, 2020
Scooped him up in round 6 of my draft. Turned out to be my most consistent point producer. I could hear the collective sigh when he potted 5. :)

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
NHL-proffsets fina gest till Sveriges vårdpersonal

Nice. Mika and his brother own some restaurants together called appropriately Brothers. Until the corona crisis is over all those working with nursing and care eat for half the price (they're actually doing decently so not a stunt). Mika says that since his mother is a nurse he knows how hard they work and how important their work is. This is his way to contribute to the fight against corona.

NYR have a good one here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->