Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Actually, Zibanejad without Zuccarello creates similar scoring chances, while Zuccarello without Zibanejad is significantly worse.

He actually scores more with Zuccarello. A lot more

Being dishonest to compare moping Zucc and current Zucc.

HTIPVit.png

It's obvious the effect Kreider has had... He was bleh without him and even worse with a moping Zucc

Kreider Zibs Zucc is currently a great line. There's no getting around it

Last edited:

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Also dishonest to compare good Zib to God Zib.
Also dishonest to say Zucc plays no role in his hot streak

I see the importance of every player on that line. The sum is much greater than the parts

P.S. - Makes you wonder... What if Zucc made Brass what he was? Brass got us Zibs... Thanks Zucc

Reactions: GodlyRangers

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Zibanejad being much more of a driver than Zuc and Zibanejad possibly not scoring as much when Zucc leaves vs having Fast on the line are by no means mutually exclusive.......

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Also dishonest to say Zucc plays no role in his hot streak

I see the importance of every player on that line. The sum is much greater than the parts

P.S. - Makes you wonder... What if Zucc made Brass what he was? Brass got us Zibs... Thanks Zucc

Who said Zuccarello had no role in Zibanejad's production?

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
He actually scores more with Zuccarello. A lot more

Being dishonest to compare moping Zucc and current Zucc.

HTIPVit.png

It's obvious the effect Kreider has had... He was bleh without him and even worse with a moping Zucc

Kreider Zibs Zucc is currently a great line. There's no getting around it

Also dishonest to compare good Zib to God Zib.

I mean Kevin Hayes made it work pretty well with Chytil and "Moping Zucc" as his wingers.

upload_2019-2-8_19-46-21.png

Reactions: DanielBrassard

Blue Blooded

Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Also, while all three players each has a part in making our current top line great - the biggest driver is most likely Kreider if we're being honest. Zibanejad is the key to our PP though.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Also, while all three players each has a part in making our current top line great - the biggest driver is most likely Kreider if we're being honest. Zibanejad is the key to our PP though.
This is the synergy™ we were looking for

Blue Blooded

Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Zibanejad's 5v5 P/60 is 3.03 with Kreider on the ice and 1.12 without Kreider.

His P/60 with Zucc is 2.76 and 1.60 without.

For reference a rate of 3.03 would put him 9th in the league between Patrice Bergeron (3.04) and Johnny Gaudreau (3.01).

Reactions: Lion Hound

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Mika's production will drop without Zucc, no doubt about that. Most of his goals came off a Zucc assist, and a few the other way.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Little impact, not no impact, which was true prior to the NJ game.

That game included, he’s actually been more than a passenger since.
That's just not true. I know you want it to be but it's not.

It started around Carolina, Jan 15th. 10 goals scored by Zibs in 7 games with Zucc. 6 can be attributed back to Zucc. That's the difference between regular Zibanejad and Super Saiyan Zibs

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
That's just not true. I know you want it to be but it's not.

It started around Carolina, Jan 15th. 10 goals scored by Zibs in 7 games with Zucc. 6 can be attributed back to Zucc. That's the difference between regular Zibanejad and Super Saiyan Zibs

Lol which 6?

Not to mention most of the time period I’m talking about coinsides with what you just mentioned. Way to make my point for me

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Lol which 6?

Not to mention most of the time period I’m talking about coinsides with what you just mentioned. Way to make my point for me
ca8Zj18.png

CAR, BOS, NJD x2, LAK, BOS

You can't be serious? You mentioned 4 games ( NJ ) ... I said 7 with Zucc, 8 in total ( Philly game w/o Zucc, Zibs produced nothing ) .. That's a massive discrepancy.

Last edited:

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

They were put together during their game in Vegas.

They played that one, 2 against the isles and then the Carolina one that you pointed out as well as Chicago and Boston before the break.

He had that one play vs Carolina, but other than that his production was very very opportunistic. He’s earned his points post break. Zibanejad has basically been in God mode that entire stretch.

I shouldn’t have to explain this to you like you’re 5.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
They were put together during their game in Vegas.

They played that one, 2 against the isles and then the Carolina one that you pointed out as well as Chicago and Boston before the break.

He had that one play vs Carolina, but other than that his production was very very opportunistic. He’s earned his points post break.

I shouldn’t have to explain this to you like you’re 5.
LOL

your hate for Zucc amuses me

4xgJ8F2.jpg

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
A simple okay I was wrong would suffice.
... we'll I'm waiting.

Wait, do you think you're still right?

The difference between god Zibs and regular Zibs is Zucc. That's not an insult to Zibanejad or putting Zucc on a pedestal. It's the truth.

Once Zucc leaves, Zibs will go back to his normal production. He benefits greatly from a playermaker.

Once again, your bias blinds you from being objective. This is tiring

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
... we'll I'm waiting.

Wait, do you think you're still right?

The difference between god Zibs and regular Zibs is Zucc. That's not an insult to Zibanejad or putting Zucc on a pedestal. It's the truth.

Once Zucc leaves, Zibs will go back to his normal production. He benefits greatly from a playermaker.

Once again, your bias blinds you from being objective

Could say the same about you, which is only clear by what you’ve stated in here.

I’ve given zucc credit for his last 4 games, he’s actually looked good. He didn’t look good before that and basxially banked points on weak goals and in the neghiborhood secondary assists.

These games happened less than a month ago, my memory isn’t so bad that I’m going to buy into your BS.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Could say the same about you, which is only clear by what you’ve stated in here.

I’ve given zucc credit for his last 4 games, he’s actually looked good. He didn’t look good before that and basxially banked points on weak goals and in the neghiborhood secondary assists.

These games happened less than a month ago, my memory isn’t so bad that I’m going to buy into your BS.
NHL.com has all the goals, go watch them. The goal posts are moving though.. Zucc has softened you up a little

Zibs benefits greatly from a player like Zucc ( yes, and Kreider ) and it should be a top priority; if Zucc isn't the answer moving forward.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
You watch them, you’ll see what I’m talking about or you’ll continue to ignore reality and claim that Zucc has been a Godsend since the three of them were put together.

No goal posts have been moved, but judging by your posts in here and the Chytil thread, you should probably take a break from this place. I’m starting to worry about you

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
You watch them, you’ll see what I’m talking about or you’ll continue to ignore reality and claim that Zucc has been a Godsend since the three of them were put together.

No goal posts have been moved, but judging by your posts in here and the Chytil thread, you should probably take a break from this place. I’m starting to worry about you

Yes, Zucc has helped Zibs transform into a goal-scoring god. He wasn't that before they got together and he's the primary reason for over half of the streak. You belittle Zucc but lift up Zibs and are arguing I'm giving too much credit to Zucc. For some reason that angers you..

LOL I'm as objective as it gets on here apparently. Not allowed to go against the emotional echo chamber....

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Zibanejad's 5v5 P/60 is 3.03 with Kreider on the ice and 1.12 without Kreider.

His P/60 with Zucc is 2.76 and 1.60 without.

For reference a rate of 3.03 would put him 9th in the league between Patrice Bergeron (3.04) and Johnny Gaudreau (3.01).
So what you are saying is, Zucc and Kreider both make Zibanejad better. Who would have thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->