Mighty Sharks beat Lifeless Habs 2-0

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
MB must be sitting watching DD play and thinking re-signing him certainly wasn't my best move.

I've had about enough of DD and Diaz on this team. Honestly I've never seen a dman try to avoid contact as much as Diaz does ever.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
subban is terrible

WOW?? so you would send him down to Hamilton because NO NHL teams would want him??? he has no future as a hockey player?
can't skate, can't shoot. can't pass, can't fight, can't change his color.
What a worthless human being. " terrible " ? what a crazy thing to say.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
They teach that to the goalies at the peewee level. Yet, Price did it multiple times.

Nonetheless, the forwards sucked tonight.

And what's up with Mr Norris?

And Beaulieu is plain awful in reading the play in his zone. Oooh lala...i think he'd be better as a forward. Seriously.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Beat by a much better team. San Jose is likely better even if Montreal was healthy.

Cant really complain about effort and what not, it was there just were dominated by a better team.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Right... "the rest of his useless garbage play doesn't bother me in the slightest!"

You're twisting my words. I said "I don't care" not "It doesn't bother me". You're annoying. Desharnais is useless but he is not the reason we lost tonight. The DD bashing every 2 posts is just getting old and tedious.

Domenic

Jan 13, 2007
Calgary, AB
I don't mind this loss, as we were defeated not due to our own bad play, but because we faced a superior adversary. This loss is on Bergevin (and Gauthier and Gainey), not on Therrien or the players.

Agreed.

Don't lump Bergevin in with Gainey and Gauthier. Despite signing Desharnais and Briere, Bergevin has repeatedly addressed the fact that the Habs are too easy to play against.

I can only hope that the end of the Smurf era is upon us.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
You're twisting my words. I said "I don't care" not "It doesn't bother me". You're annoying. Desharnais is useless but he is not the reason we lost tonight. The DD bashing every 2 posts is just getting old and tedious.

His salary and icetime means we should be able to count on him to help win us games. As it stands we need to play well enough to overcome his horrible play in order to win.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
WOW?? so you would send him down to Hamilton because NO NHL teams would want him??? he has no future as a hockey player?

are you drunk?

high?

seriously...

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Agreed.

Don't lump Bergevin in with Gainey and Gauthier. Despite signing Desharnais and Briere, Bergevin has repeatedly addressed the fact that the Habs are too easy to play against.

I can only hope that the end of the Smurf era is upon us.

Bergevin has signed multiple smurfs! He keeps doing it!

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
This loss is on the gm? Waaaaa? Plekatchu and Gionta afraid to pay the price in the crease is his fault?

San Jose is strong on the puck, and this team wasn't interested in paying te price.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow....just heard the greatest question ever asked in a press conference....

"What was the impact of all those icings tonight. Did it changed the rhythm of your game."

I think Therrien just never answered.:laugh:

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

You referring to DD?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
His salary and icetime means we should be able to count on him to help win us games. As it stands we need to play well enough to overcome his horrible play in order to win.

I didn't see you crying this much when your boy Gainey ****ed us in the pooper with McDo for Gomez.

At least we didn't trade assets for DD, and he has half of Gomez's hit cap.

I wonder why you're crying so much now ? What's different ? Oh yeah... I think I know. Same ol' waffledave...I've seen it before from you.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I know he wouldn't. I even suggested it myself. But what will be your 3 centers? Time to move Chuckie?
Well... there's always Briere. Right now we have two useless guys, might as well just have one and keep the guy with the shorter contract.

I wouldn't waive DD yet though, I agree. But I'd see if there was any place I could deal him. This town's not big enough (no pun intended) for both him and Briere. One has to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->