Movies: Mighty Ducks on Disney+

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
My wife decided to sign up for Disney+ for my kids 2 months ago. It turned out to be the best decision ever.

Since my kids (daughter of 5 and a boy of 3) have discovered the Mighty Ducks dynasty, all they want to watch since a month is one of the 3 mighty Ducks movies. I think they watched each one at least 8 times so far. Their favorite is the 2nd one.

They also begged me to buy them hockey gears which of course I did. They've both been playing in the basement, my boy is pretending to be Adam Banks and my daughter Connie Moreau.

I've been hitting the ice rink with my boy every weekend as well. My boy can't wait to join a hockey team and play for real.

I'm glad they got to watch one of the movies that defined my childhood (I bought a Mighty Ducks jersey when I was a kid)

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
My wife decided to sign up for Disney+ for my kids 2 months ago. It turned out to be the best decision ever.

Since my kids (daughter of 5 and a boy of 3) have discovered the Mighty Ducks dynasty, all they want to watch since a month is one of the 3 mighty Ducks movies. I think they watched each one at least 8 times so far. Their favorite is the 2nd one.

They also begged me to buy them hockey gears which of course I did. They've both been playing in the basement, my boy is pretending to be Adam Banks and my daughter Connie Moreau.

I've been hitting the ice rink with my boy every weekend as well. My boy can't wait to join a hockey team and play for real.

I'm glad they got to watch one of the movies that defined my childhood (I bought a Mighty Ducks jersey when I was a kid)
One thing I always found amusing between the films, is how in one film, several of the players would be a right handed shot, but then in the 2nd movie, switched to left, and vice versa, rather odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trash Man

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
One thing I always found amusing between the films, is how in one film, several of the players would a right handed shot, but then in the 2nd movie, switched to left, and vice versa, rather odd.
Let's not forget the football style blocking the players commit on every shift or the fact that Goldberg was a terrible goalie

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Take the fall. Act hurt. Get indignant.

Relax. It’s over baby.

Whats this, the Oreo line?

It’s not worth winning if you can’t win big.

Cake eater.

You lost it for us.
You lost it for yourself. Let’s go shake their handz.

Stick. Gloves. Shirt.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

Curious how you are able to watch any of the 3, considering d2 and d3 aren't available until 2021, and the original until July. Guessing you're in Canada?

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

You're a lucky man! My son is only 5 months old, so we have a couple of years before he's introduced to hockey. Needless to say, I cant wait for the day!

Reactions: Luigi Habs

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Curious how you are able to watch any of the 3, considering d2 and d3 aren't available until 2021, and the original until July. Guessing you're in Canada?

Really?
Yeah I’m in Canada and the 3 movies are available. Sucks for you. The 2nd one was the best one imo.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Take the fall. Act hurt. Get indignant.

Relax. It’s over baby.

Whats this, the Oreo line?

It’s not worth winning if you can’t win big.

Cake eater.

You lost it for us.
You lost it for yourself. Let’s go shake their handz.

Stick. Gloves. Shirt.

Don’t forget what happened to the beach ball.....

WeepyUnlinedCalf-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->