TSN: Midseason NHL Award Winners by Cullen

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
Consider TOI:
Huberdeau 435:35 (74:18 PP);
Gallagher 284:12 (47:16 PP).

I guess that Gallagher has more support from his teammates (Huberdeau is the best scorer of his team) but he also has much less TOI than Huberdeau.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
So Stamkos should get the hart ?

Keep in mind the Calder is supposed to be the hart of the rookies.

It can't really held against a player that he's playing on a bottom dweller or on a top team. Anyway, MTL was 3rd last last year.... He's turned it around with 3-4 other players and new management. He's a big part of our success.

lol, since when.

Calder has always been for the rookie who had the best season. Not the most valuable rookie.:shakehead

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
2 more than Huberdeau :shakehead

He's ranked first overall with 3 to Huberdeau's 1.

EXACTLY. I can't believe the guy asked you the question. What a muppet, for not even knowing, or checking.

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
Markov for masterton and possibly the Norris before Subban, it's such a reputation award that I could see him win ahead of young guys like Pietrangelo and Letang.

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
Personnaly, I'm impressed by what Huberdeau accomplish surrounded by bad hockey players.

If he would have played with the likes Desharnais, MaxPac, Markov, Subban, etc., he could have been in the NHL top 15.

That said, I LOVE Gallagher!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
lol, since when.

Calder has always been for the rookie who had the best season. Not the most valuable rookie.:shakehead

I was more referring to the fact that its supposed to be the best rookie in the league. Not the best season.

But it's true, it's almost always awarded to the best season.

I could see Gallagher being Landeskog and Hub being RNH of last year...

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
This Letang for the Norris trend just goes to show that many people have a very superficial view of hockey.

Yeah, Letang is good, but not Norris good. He has just a slightly better PPG than Subban, yet plays with two of the best centers in the world, one of which has almost 2 ppg.

I wouldn't know who to chose between Subban and OEL.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
So Stamkos should get the hart ?

Keep in mind the Calder is supposed to be the hart of the rookies.

It can't really held against a player that he's playing on a bottom dweller or on a top team. Anyway, MTL was 3rd last last year.... He's turned it around with 3-4 other players and new management. He's a big part of our success.

Never heard of this ?!? Calder is for the best rookie, not for the most valuable rookie to his team.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
I was more referring to the fact that its supposed to be the best rookie in the league. Not the best season.

But it's true, it's almost always awarded to the best season.

I could see Gallagher being Landeskog and Hub being RNH of last year...

Isn't it the same? I mean if you have only play one season in the league and that season you were the best shoudn't you be considered the best?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad