Mid-Summer List; What teams will make a run this season?

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
central - Sudbury
east - Peterborough, Ottawa if really all-in
midwest - Kitchener
west - Flint if OA spots filled early

20. Niagara

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
How about we get back on topic - this coming season. My picks to win each Division:
East: Oshawa
Central: Sudbury
Mid West: London
West: Windsor

Edit: to answer LR8, Windsor is a dark horse pick for sure, but I like their core, they will be a year older, and I suspect the new management will look to make a bit of a splash to supplement. Soo and Sag will both take a small step back, Flint will be good, but maybe not quite good enough to leap into first. I think it will be pretty tight between those 4 teams in the end and you could pick any of them, so why not Windsor?

Fair enough. Agree they will move forward from last season, making the playoffs. Spits will be a year older, but this team won about 5 of the last 25 games of the season? I do not see first or second in their division with the current line ups. Most likely 4th.

fr3022

Mar 27, 2019
Kingston should give those two a pretty good run of it too.
Kingston just needs their top import pick to change his mind and sign, bring in 5 other legitimate top 6 forwards, one top 4 d, and play the two young goalies and they'll be right there for a playoff spot.

Reactions: Savard18

Sec108

Sep 5, 2011
Spits have too many holes, question marks and wait and see's along with mediocre coaching that is suspect.

Windsor is middle of the pack, getting out of the 1st round will be the major target for a successful season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad