Microsoft Xbox Discussion - It is my nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Crackdown is as good as dead with this latest delay. Really sad because the original actually was really innovative. In fact the saints row devs have pretty much copied it and Hulk Ultimate destruction since Saints Row 4.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
How is it dead? I prefer delays over poor games. The marketing they've put into it and the brand recognition alone should cause it to get released, even if it's not perfect.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Of course it's dead to the PS guys. Not a fan of Crackdown at all but it's better to release a game and get it right the 1st time instead of trying to patch it. I commend them as their is always pressure to get this stuff out.

Looks like preorder details on OneX will be announced tomorrow.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Is there a way to stream whatever is on my PC screen to my Xbox/TV?

Im not talking about just playing video, I mean exactly what is on my screen.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Amazon and Gamestop are sold out of Project Scorpio edition. Microsoft and Best Buy have yet to go live with pre-orders.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/where-to-pre-order-xbox-one-x-scorpio-edition-as-a/1100-6452672/

Wow...makes me glad I went and pre-ordered the Scorpio edition at my GameStop last night.

Also saw they have a deal where you can get "Up to $200 trade in on your system towards an Xbox One X". The guy at the store told me that it is for the Pro Members, and what will happen is on 11/1, Pro Members who reserved a One X will receive a coupon making their trade worth a certain amount (up to $200)--that way people can still play their current consoles now until the time the One X comes out. I have a 1TB One S, and I was told I'd probably be between $150-200 in trade in credit on that, so that's not too bad!

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Grabbed a Scorpio last night, almost waited until today. Guess that was smart, since I can cancel if I want.

Controller will be a complete waste for me, kinda wish you could do a custom package and save $50 without the controller.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I have an elite though, I'm pretty much glued to using it now for every game. So unless they offered an elite in the console, I have no use for yet another controller. Have my original Day 1 controller, XB1S controller and one more regular one. One of them has a bad button, but I have plenty of regular controllers.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Seems a bit like a marketing ploy to me. Why not just take all the pre-orders you can from day one.

My search still shows Amazon sold out. This is the 1st time I have ever Pre-ordered anything form Amazon I hope my **** comes day 1. It's still only pre-orders for Scorpio, what about the regular Xbox OneX..

Last edited:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
They're going to eek out as many as they can from the supply chain, hope they hit their mark and go from there. I'm guessing most of the initial ones will be scorpio edition, just like day one edition for the xbox.

As demand rises, they'll get more and more creative in how to increase supply.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Yeah, this early it's a marketing ploy. Especially given how much it shares with the already in production XB1/XB1X and MS's manufacturing capacity, I can't imagine they'll actually sell out.

I'm not buying one yet, because I simply don't play enough games anymore to warrant it. Even though I think the price point is very fair, I'm in no rush.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Seems a bit like a marketing ploy to me. Why not just take all the pre-orders you can from day one.

My search still shows Amazon sold out. This is the 1st time I have ever Pre-ordered anything form Amazon I hope my **** comes day 1. It's still only pre-orders for Scorpio, what about the regular Xbox OneX..

They are currently sold out. They were up when I posted (they had just added them seconds before since I had a nowinstock alert).

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Microsoft says Project Scorpio is all but sold out, pre-orders wil be available for Xbox One X in September. Also production will stop on original Xbox One. Only S and X will be available moving forward.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...icrosoft-stock-Project-Scorpio-Edition-status

An analyst at Niko Partners has crunched the numbers and revealed that the Xbox One X is now ahead of its biggest rival, even though the upgraded PlayStation console has been available all year.

“Xbox One X pre orders seem to be doing well on Amazon,” Daniel Ahmad posted on Twitter.

“Already ahead of PS4 Pro on Amazon US for 2017 YTD.

“This is an indication that XB1X pre orders are doing quite well, especially since pre orders just started

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/microsoft-ends-sales-original-xbox-one/
The Xbox One X is already off to a great start. Almost a week after after retailers started taking pre-orders, Microsoft announced that the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition, a limited pre-release version of the console, was already the most pre-ordered Xbox yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->