Microsoft might be purchasing EA, Valve, PUBG

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
EA is worth something like 40 billion and they make multiplatforms games: buying them to turn some of their games into exclusives makes no business sense at all.

PUBG Corp is the only one of the three that makes sense but they are a one-hit wonder right now, spending a bunch of money on a one-hit wonder is shrug worthy to me.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
PUBG Corp is the only one I see as being truly realistic...and I think that'd be a fool's purchase. . As of now PUBG Corp. is a one-hit wonder without a second idea, and buying them wouldn't secure the rights to the mode that is the entire appeal to begin with anyway.

Valve is a private company with a license to print money, I see no reason for them to topple the apple cart for a few more dollars.

EA...f*** EA. I mean, that's about the extent of my feelings about them. Microsoft couldn't do much to make them worse, at least.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Microsoft and valves customer support merging, that's like if Hitler and Satan had a baby.

My one experience with Microsoft customer support was actually really positive. I had an Xbox Live charge. I phoned them up. They asked for the relevant info and bam, no more charges and they refunded one that I thought they would not refund (because it had already been at least a full month at that point).

I forgot if it was an old XBL charge that I had lost account details to, or if the account was stolen... but they resolved it and I was impressed and happy. I gave the guy a 5 star review when they emailed me a week later to ask me about the experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad