Mickey Redmond Roast 9-7-19...Anyone know where to find video?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Roasters Include:
  • Mike Babcock
  • Scotty Bowman
  • John Davidson
  • Marcel Dionne
  • Ian Bagg
  • Jim Ralph

Holy shit I need to see this.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Reminder: Next Friday before & after the Leafs game.

upload_2019-9-17_21-17-33.png

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Not the full event but some clips:

I saw this last week, thanks for the effort though. I'll keep scouring the web til I find something, since it was a small event, ~700 guests, there may not be a video available to the public....yet. I'm out of market (Florida), so I don't get FSD/FS+ before or after the game & only sometimes get pre/post-games.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I saw this last week, thanks for the effort though. I'll keep scouring the web til I find something, since it was a small event, ~700 guests, there may not be a video available to the public....yet. I'm out of market (Florida), so I don't get FSD/FS+ before or after the game & only sometimes get pre/post-games.
Your best bet would be to contact the Foundation and ask if they'll send you a copy in exchange for a donation.

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

Reality Check

May 28, 2008

If anyone would have it eventually on you tube, it would be the user awood40. I would shoot him a message.

Will be shown again prior to the game on Saturday on FSD. I'll tape it for the hell of it just to see how bad it will be. Televised roasts are usually heavily edited as it is and this one only lasts an hour.

If they can't make fun of his hair transplant then what's the point?

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad