Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gettyimages-1139186132.jpg

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
I can't wait for the usual Izzo excuse when he blows this golden opportunity for a National Title, it's a cakewalk.... Refs? Too Tired? etc

Very impressed today though

Last edited:
Reactions: Reality Check

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Don’t like MSU but I hate duke. I’ve never cheered for MSU that hard! Congrats guys, that was enjoyable. Go Texas tech :D

Reactions: mantha39

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Get the title for the B1g that Michigan and Bucky couldn't get. This has been a fun team to watch, especially Casius Effing Winston:yo:

Reactions: mantha39

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Tommy LaSorda once said, "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."

This team has that in spades.

It was fantastic to see that amount of poise and willpower against such an historical nightmare of an opponent. Now go finish the job and grind out two more wins!

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Tigers are 3-3 after their two series away stand against two very good ball clubs. They WILL finish at or near the bottom of the league in runs scored, but this early start of mediocrity against these two teams is impressive.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Tigers are 3-3 after their two series away stand against two very good ball clubs. They WILL finish at or near the bottom of the league in runs scored, but this early start of mediocrity against these two teams is impressive.

Watching the Tigers this year (and the next few) will be like watching The Wings; you want to see progress in the prospects' development and you hope to see a good compete level.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
The Tigers' start is indeed impressive. However, the Blue Jays are currently in the middle of a rebuild themselves; I really doubt many consider them to be a good ball club, let alone a very good one.

Gruß,
BSHH

Reactions: martinez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad