Michigan Sports Thread 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Not the most inspiring win, you wish they would have converted in the red zone. The next two weeks are gunna be the most important games of Harbaugh's college coaching career.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Stafford is a bum

He hasn’t been the Stafford we’ve come to know and the offense should be better finally having a run game.... but our defense is just absolutely terrible to watch!! They can’t stop **** when it matters and I feel they are the major issue on the team.

Frankly it adds to my frustration that our D is so bad that we make other teams’ offenses look effortless. Like they can just convert on 3rd down but we struggle with it...

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Jim Bob Cooter is garbage. His plays are predictable and he's causing Stafford to regress. The first pick is a great example. Bears knew where that pass was going before Stafford even looked at the receiver. Cooter runs a tepid offense with a guy that has a cannon. They should be slinging the ball.

This team may need a big shakeup. Complaining about practicing outdoors while they can't even beat Chase Daniel. If you have not looked a record book Daniel compiled 32% of his career passing yards and 67% of his career touchdown passes today.

It's clear that Quinn and Patricia have already set this season aside looking toward the future but Cooter needs to be gone sooner than later. Summon him to a meeting at the Red Fox and be done with it.

Drinking a quart of eggnog to drown the sorrow. Preparing for the inevitable explosive diarrhea that awaits.

Reactions: Tiesgo2vets

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
[QUOTE="Colin226, post: 152512831, member: 115450]He hasn’t been the Stafford we’ve come to know and the offense should be better finally having a run game.... but our defense is just absolutely terrible to watch!! They can’t stop **** when it matters and I feel they are the major issue on the team.

Frankly it adds to my frustration that our D is so bad that we make other teams’ offenses look effortless. Like they can just convert on 3rd down but we struggle with it...[/QUOTE]
He should have never gotten that contract. Its been ten years and people are still making excuses for him.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Jim Bob Cooter is garbage. His plays are predictable and he's causing Stafford to regress. The first pick is a great example. Bears knew where that pass was going before Stafford even looked at the receiver. Cooter runs a tepid offense with a guy that has a cannon. They should be slinging the ball.

This team may need a big shakeup. Complaining about practicing outdoors while they can't even beat Chase Daniel. If you have not looked a record book Daniel compiled 32% of his career passing yards and 67% of his career touchdown passes today.

It's clear that Quinn and Patricia have already set this season aside looking toward the future but Cooter needs to be gone sooner than later. Summon him to a meeting at the Red Fox and be done with it.

Drinking a quart of eggnog to drown the sorrow. Preparing for the inevitable explosive diarrhea that awaits.
Cooter AND Stafford are garbage. Remember Stafford wanted to keep him. He is a spoiled little baby that gets whatever he wants. Has never had his job threatened no back up to push him!

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Going to the Lions game today. Landed a great deal on 2 tickets from a Cardinals season ticket holder before the season started. That deal turned sour. This game is now toxic for both fan bases and I can't even give away the extra I paid $100 for.

Still awaiting word if Stafford's status. This game has "bust" written all over it. Neither team wants to win.

Lions win 12-9. Wearing my Prater jersey today.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
"It wasn't just a run-of-the-mill meniscus surgery."

So, Fulmer's surgery on his knee didn't go exactly as planned. Want to know how easily a rebuild can start going off the rails? Have one of your center pieces develop injury issues.

I honestly wasn't expecting Fulmer to be around by the time our next crop of pitchers could make the Tigs relevant again. Hopefully the next generation will be a bit more durable than Fulmer and Norris have been. Maybe Perez got his injury disaster out of the way last year.

Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Jaren Jackson Jr. dominated the Lakers last night. Second youngest player in the league to boot.

Less than a year ago Izzo had him on the bench as we lost in the NCAA tournament :facepalm:

Don't go to MSU if you're a five star lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->