Discussion in 'Detroit Red Wings' started by Heaton, Oct 7, 2016.
Oh I know that. I’m pretty sure he still likes the big cities until he says otherwise.
They could if they had good coaching. Toronto anyway. The problem is SVGs system sucks for the players (and in general). They don’t score enough and the players don’t play dfence (besides Drummond and maybe 1 or 2 other guys who barely play)
Yeah SVG is 90% of the problem. He drafts crap and his system is crap. Location is the remaining 10% as to why the Pistons blow.
I'm the same way, I'll probably tune in a bit now. Lions or Wings suck I'll watch every game, not the Pistons though. Not sure how this is an overpayment for some people. The Pistons landed a star if he can stay healthy and gave up basically expiring contracts and a ~19th overall pick. Maybe I dont follow basketball enough but I think the Pistons want a household name to help fill the LCA and get some people interested in basketball again
Griffin is debuting tonight
Pretty sad that he found out about the trade via twitter. Clips really pulled one over on the guy.
Pistons didnt play very well but they still got the win. Blake is awesome.
This is why I’m not so high on patricia
meh. there are plenty of concerns when it comes to hiring pats coordinators but i don't think patricias work yesterday was one. pats severely lacked talent on D. they had about half a dozen players playing pretty significant snaps who shouldn't have seen the field at all. benching malcolm butler hurt a lot but that probably wasn't patricia decision. however, they did have some very unusual (for the pats) execution issues. lot of missed tackles.
Not playing Malcolm Butler was one of the biggest WTF moments. Why would you not play your best defensive player?
one game? really? He has a track record of great defenses
His d has allowed many points many times. He’s great at situational but he allows way too many yards
Yea man, he lost to Gym Shorts. He's destined to fail.
Oh ****. Colts announced McDaniels as their new coach today. Then this happens:
Im glad the Lions didnt go for McDaniels.
Colts lul. Not sure he would be great either though
Pistons have an easy schedule which is nice because it's going to allow them to win while trying to figure out how to best incorporate Griffin into the lineup.
Michigan's one top 100 recruit decommits and goes to Georgia. **** man.
Cleaned up Matt Patricia looks like a fat Marty Lapointe.
An agonizing 7 months until football season.
Would love them to draft a DT since Ngata isn't coming back
Theyll draft and likely sign one of Richardson or Poe if they can
Separate names with a comma.