Injury Report: Michalek

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
We'll miss him more than some think. He does a lot of little things that most people don't see and that don't result into points buy they are still important.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
We'll miss him more than some think. He does a lot of little things that most people don't see and that don't result into points buy they are still important.

Yep. A jack of all trades guy you can put anywhere. Going to be tricky without that versatility in the lineup.

Sensfanatic

Nov 8, 2014
Don't wish injury on anybody but he is the most overrated player on Sens. Would rather they call up Puempal or one of the other prospects. Likely gonna be Greening who, I admit, is much worse.
I recognize some think Michalek is valuable but I really hate all aspects of his game. Has a nice shot but otherwise I find him fairly useless and so many plays die on his stick.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Don't wish injury on anybody but he is the most overrated player on Sens. Would rather they call up Puempal or one of the other prospects. Likely gonna be Greening who, I admit, is much worse.
I recognize some think Michalek is valuable but I really hate all aspects of his game. Has a nice shot but otherwise I find him fairly useless and so many plays die on his stick.

How the **** is he overrated?!? There is no one overrating Michalek. He gets crapped on constantly because of his salary.

Your analysis of his play is terrible. It's bad and you should feel bad.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
How the **** is he overrated?!? There is no one overrating Michalek. He gets crapped on constantly because of his salary.

Icon_SAD_FROG.png

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012

Why are you so mean lol.

The loss of Milo hurts. Sucks that it had to be on a blocked shot coming from GUDAS. SMH.

This further causes urgency for the need to get a top-4 D IMO. We won't have as good an offense to make up for the mistakes that go in our net now. But at the same time, our depth is hurt so we can't really trade a forward. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00